This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asshat of the week award goes to....

The drug addict who wandered in during the busiest time last Friday, snuck into the backroom, locked himself in the men's room and shot up. And left his needles all over the floor. Thank you, now we need to get locks on the bathroom doors.

Bonus award goes to the idiot who was sitting in his car on Sunday and left his needles all over the parking lot. If it's the same guy, then congratulations! You get a second medal.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Quoth ralerin View Post
    The drug addict who wandered in during the busiest time last Friday, snuck into the backroom, locked himself in the men's room and shot up. And left his needles all over the floor. Thank you, now we need to get locks on the bathroom doors.

Bonus award goes to the idiot who was sitting in his car on Sunday and left his needles all over the parking lot. If it's the same guy, then congratulations! You get a second medal.

Sounds like the guy who left his needles in front of my house for my kids to find, then the next month left what appeared to be a full baggy of the green on the sidewalk. If not, we should get the two together and see how fast they can turn your town into a pincushion. (lets get him out of mine )
    Tamezin

Comment

And suddenly my p/t retail job seems like a happy-super-safe-lucky-joyful-geez-just-awesome place to work. These stories scare me
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Eek! You could get the Hiv or the Hep C!!! (said hiv, not h-i-v, but as if it were a word)
        "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post

wooot time to call the police... so they can give him a nice set of shiny bracelets, and perhaps earn a car for themselves to auction off.

Comment

The problem with addicts is that sometimes they are so far gone they either aren't aware of the danger they pose to others or they just don't care. I hope that when he does get caught that they find a way to detox him and set him straight. As bad as leaving needles everywhere is, it's far worse to walk in on a corpse.
            "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

We had someone shoot up in the store bathroom once. They didn't leave the needle but they left a spoon and blood droplets all over the toilet and floor.

Comment

Working...
              X