This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never helping guest services again

I left that department b/c those guests that return things get too insane. I had enough of objects being thrown at me and being threatened and such. But today they were seriously backed up..the line stretching past the dollar spot..which doesn't tell you how long the line was since you don't know where the dollar spot is in my store. C'est la vie.

So I jumped on b/c the team member working was all by himself. I only had a half hour left in my shift and it took up my whole half hour. Go figure I didn't escape unscathed. I almost did..it was my very last guest that was a SC.

She bought something from Target.com and it was defective so she wanted to return it. She didn't print up her receipt but brought the packing slip instead. Usually I can look it up on the card but she only brought the item so I had no barcode to look it up on her card w/ and we didn't sell the item in our store. Luckily for us and her we have computers that the guests can get on to go to Target.com. So I tell her she'll have to go to Target.com and print up her receipt. So she goes over and I call the next guest. I'm just finishing w/ that person when she starts yelling "EXCUSE ME! I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME NOW! THERE ARE NO DIRECTIONS ON THIS THING!!! IS SOMEONE GOING TO HELP ME? THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!". First of all..she didn't even TRY. She was on the regular screen giving her the Target.com option, baby registry option, wedding registry option, etc. Can't she read? PRESS TARGET.COM YOU MORON.

I didn't say that. Instead I gave the guest their refund and stomped over to her and told her that there was NO REASON for her to behave that way. She said she was trying to get our attention and I said that she should have walked up to the counter instead. Act your freaking age, grandma! I pressed Target.com for her since she's so incompetent and went to the account section so she could log on. She said that she didn't have an account. I said that's impossible b/c you can't buy something from Target.com unless you have one. So of course she didn't know what email address she used or her password. So she was "now what? You better find a way to return that I want my money back! This is ridiculous! I know it's not your fault it goes all the way up to management but this is ridiculous!". If you know it's not my fault then stop bothering me w/ it and shut the hell up. So the only step I was left w/ was calling Target.com and getting stuck on the phone w/ someone I couldn't understand..but alas it was someone I could understand. They got into the guests's account and gave me the receipt ID number and everything else I needed to return the item.

I returned it and of course after she had her refund she was as sweet as pie. Apologized for her tantrum and left.

What a miserable end to a miserable day. I was at work at 5 am. I'd been up since 4. The last thing I needed after 9 hours since before the crack of dawn was some old lady throwing a tantrum. Plus, I wasn't in my own department all day. I was helping out in all these other departments all day. It was like black Friday again b/c we had wii's in and advertised them in our sales ad so lines of people came running in straight for electronics. I was over there for a while and the guests were insane. They like gang up on you at the game case "I need this" "hey, I need that". I can't unlock stuff for all 20 of those SC's! I only have 2 hands. Take a chill pill and give me breathing room. Several were saying we shouldn't have them locked up. Right. B/c we WANT you to steal them.

I like 5 am shifts up until today b/c I get out early and have the rest of the day ahead of me. Plus, on those shifts I get out early enough to see the second half of the Saints game. Which is better then when I close b/c then I see the first half..but I'd rather know the final outcome.

Anyways, I've gotta say I ran out of work today. I'm drop dead tired. blah.
Working...
X