This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breaking the glass door won't make them open

Okay I've already told everyone I live above a small country post office.Well today being the night before xmas the post office closed today at noon.There has been a sign on the door for at least 2 weeks.Well since I'm on vaction for two weeks,I was sittting on the couch in pjs watching animal planet and eating doritos.I can't count how many people have pulled in and sat there read the sign and still went pulling on the door.Well one old fuck took the cake and the cookies too. He pulled in and sat there and then went up to the door(at that point I stopped paying attention.)Until I heard BANG BANG BANG!!!!!It shooked my walls and knocked my lighted santas out of my windows.This fuckface was banging the hell out of the glass doors. Finally after what was probadly 5 or more mins I was pissed. I just put on my fuzzy slippers on and walked down to the post office,this fuckwad had moved to the windows and started on banging them.

Me
    FH-Fuckhead

Me-Sir the post office is closed and youre banging the windows so hard that you ARE distrubing me in my home above.
    FH-Well I need my mail
    Me- you need to leave,the post office is closed until friday,there has been a sign on the door for two weeks.
    FH-I don't give a shit,you need to call someone,I need my mail
    Me-Fuck You.Yes I will call someone.I will call the police.You are banging on the door and shaking my windows,so I will call the police,in my book thats kinda like breaking in.
    FH-He gets in his rusted truck and leaves without another word.

What the fuck can people not read.
    Last edited by candyshopgirl; 12-25-2008, 02:09 AM.

You should have called the cops right off. That would have been fun for the guy to explain.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

"Hey nonexistant clerk! Serve me!"
      Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

It used to freak the hell out of me too, when customers would bang on the windows or pull on the doors. One of the reasons that one of the doors stopped locking all the way (we got it fixed asap though) was because of someone pulling on it so hard. And especially in winter time, when noises are always louder and more resinent.....the pounding made me so worried. I was scared one day someone was going to come flying trough the glass to either rob me or just be that desperate for a fucking pack of smokes.

Do people not understand how bad that looks when you're frantically pulling on a door or banging on a window somewhere?
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post

Do people not understand how bad that looks when you're frantically pulling on a door or banging on a window somewhere?
          Understand \= care.

Comment

Yesterday, we had closed early. Sign has been on the door for 2 weeks. I was just faxing something over to the bookkeeper, when this asshat came up to the door; read the sign. Then he looked in and shook the door hard and banged on the door hard. Then he yelled in. Then what happens. His wife calls. Ofcourse we didn't answer. But when we ran his credit card, it didn't go through. This was on the first of the month. We called him back 4 different times. Not once, did we get to talk to anyone. Oh well. His fault for the code being suspended. I am looking forward to hearing the message, they left.
            Under The Moon Paranormal Research
            San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
              Me- you need to leave,the post office is closed until friday,there has been a sign on the door for two weeks.
              FH-I don't give a shit,you need to call someone,I need my mail
              Me-Fuck You.Yes I will call someone.I will call the police.You are banging on the door and shaking my windows,so I will call the police,in my book thats kinda like breaking in.
              That would have been my response too sans the profanity.
              Last edited by Mr Hero; 12-25-2008, 10:57 AM.
              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                I would assume the moniker "candyshopgirl" indicates a different employer. ;9

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                  You should have called the cops right off. That would have been fun for the guy to explain.
                  I agree with that actually. Next time some moron tries to bang on the doors and/or windows, don't even go downstairs to confront them - simply call 911 and have an officer on the way. The reason why I say this is because in this day and time, it may not be some SC trying to get their mail - it could be someone with more evil intentions in mind.

Don't go downstairs until you see the police car arrive. Explain to the officer the situation and let the moron try to explain him/herself without interruption.

Much fun for all.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                    Mr Hero ran away

NO!

Bravely ran awa away!!

*THUMP*

we apologize for the preceeding post, those responsible have been sacked...

Comment

hmmmm. call the cops!
                      the christmas day gift of sparkly bracelets will be interesting...

Comment

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
                        Mr Hero ran away

NO!

Bravely ran awa away!!

*THUMP*

we apologize for the preceeding post, those responsible have been sacked...
                        Do we need another thread of Monty Python quotes?
                        I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Now you're making me look more unstable than usual. =p

Comment

"You know, we're all descended from fish. It would be no trouble at all to flip back in time, find the fish you descended from, and stuff it into a Cuisinart."

Egon is my hero.
                            I no longer fear HELL.
                            I work in RETAIL.

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
                              Do we need another thread of Monty Python quotes?
                              Yes. Yes we do.

"Who threw that?"

"Sorry (voice goes from high to deep) I thought we'd started."
                              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                              X