Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH#@!#!#!$! Num 2: Meet...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH#@!#!#!$! Num 2: Meet...

Soooo. Last few nights have been interesting. Got a few random tales.
    I work for an after hours answering service, so all names (and often TYPES of businesses) have been changed.

Oh Christmas Tree

Silver- Thank you for calling Anderson's Appliances, This is Silver
    Doofus- Do you sell Christmas tree stands?
    S- Um... No. This is an appliance store...
    D- Ok, thank you.
    S- ?!

What the?! Who the hell knows guys.

Funeral Fun

This PERSON. What the HELL. They called on CHRISTMAS EVE. Did their mother die? Did their son die? Was their aunt at the brink of death?!
    Nope. They wanted to come TO THE FUNERAL HOME on CHRISTMAS DAY and pick up some 2009 CALENDARS. Yep, you heard me. They wanted someone to wait at the funeral home for them on CHRISTMAS DAY so they could get some calendars. We think that their cheap ass wanted to pass them out as gifts.

Did they stop there? NOOOOOOO. They called back tonight, and were pissed off that no one was there so that they could pick up their precious calendars. Bitches.

Ta da! Meet...

So I'm tired, as usual, and my phone rings. Keep in mind, I wear a headset.

Asshole (Uttered before I could even greet them)
    Ear piercing scream at the top of their lungs, continues into shrieking laughter and them yelling what sounds like "DON'T YOU HAAAAAAAAAAAATE MICKEY MOOOOOOOOOOOUSE?"
    *Silver hangs up*
    Damn I hate people.

No water =

So Alan Plumbing goes out to this large convergence of modular homes. They turn off the water due to a break in the line. They run off to get some parts, and a little while later we get a call. "Pretty Garden Homes" has a fire... And no water!!!

Enter Edgar
    (E) A manager/ tech for Alan's
    (CW) Co worker

CW- Hey E, You know Pretty Garden Homes?
    E- Yeah, I was out there earlier, why?
    CW- Pretty Garden Homes has a fire
    E- SHIT!
    *click*

Amusing.
    "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb
Working...
X