This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major WTF Moment

I saw what happened but never actually heard the conversation, the manager who dealt with it told me after. So this kid's bought a burger, he's sat down and come back to counter to complain about it. Why, it's only got 1 pickle on it, it should have 2 WTF Its understandable if he ordered no pickles and got that but jeez

And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou remove the top bun. Then, shalt thou count two pickles, no more, no less. Two shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be two. Three shalt thou not count, nor either count thou one, excepting that thou then proceed to two. Four is right out. Once the number two, being the second number, be reached, then eatest thou thy burger of Antioc..."
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

"I'm terribly sorry!"

(Takes pickle. Cuts it in half. Puts both halves back on the burger.)

"Here ya go!"
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

If that was the only thing he could think of to complain about, he's led a charmed life.

My damn.

Me, I NEVER count pickles, although now, maybe I should...
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
          "I'm terribly sorry!"

(Takes pickle. Cuts it in half. Puts both halves back on the burger.)

"Here ya go!"
          Mike, I was thinking the same thing, except in my version the guy bites the pickle into two pieces.
          Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

I don't like pickles on my hamburgers and if I forget to ask for no pickles, one pickle is a lot easier to remove than two!
            "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Only one?! And...the world did not tilt on it's axis?! How is this POSSIBLE!

You do have to worry for the future when that's the biggest deal they've seen in their day really don't you

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
                And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou remove the top bun. Then, shalt thou count two pickles, no more, no less. Two shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be two. Three shalt thou not count, nor either count thou one, excepting that thou then proceed to two. Four is right out. Once the number two, being the second number, be reached, then eatest thou thy burger of Antioc..."
                That made my day. Now who is going to fix my keyboard?
                Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I hate pickles on my hamburgers. I like pickles, I just hate them on Hamburgers
                  Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                  San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                    That made my day. Now who is going to fix my keyboard?
                    I laughed whilst I was typing it!

Comment

My DD gives me her pickles - more pickles for me!
                      Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
                        I don't like pickles on my hamburgers and if I forget to ask for no pickles, one pickle is a lot easier to remove than two!
                        But then you have the pickle juice still on the bun. And it's all icky. I'd take the burger back and yell at the person for not reading my mind and not knowing that I loath pickles with the heated passion of a thousand suns.

Comment

Well, I like pickles, I do, just not on my hamburgers. If there is a little pickle juice on the bun, that's tolerable because it's just juice, and really, it's not the taste of the pickles I don't like, just, for some odd reason, I don't like them on my hamburgers. Maybe on the side, like a pickle spear with your chips or something, but not on the burger, same goes for lettuce and tomato.

Comment

Quoth DrinkJockey View Post
                            A few years ago while I was tending bar, had one of those people come in that gives off the "got to watch this one vibe". He bitched about a few things at my place, but the kicker was when he got out his cell phone. He called a fast food place, spent what must have been 20 minutes chewing out the manager and going over his $1.00 bacon cheeseburger bite by bite. "Well the first bite had bacon, the second didn't". Then it was off to a rant about how nobody wore gloves..

I just wanted to hand him a dollar to make him stop..
                            What do you expect for a dollar? I am willing to bet that it wasn't real bacon! So, maybe he should have been lucky to only have the occasional imitation bacon bit in his bite!

Comment

Slightly off-topic,
                              When I worked at Burger King a few years ago, we had a man order a hamburger (the small one) and requested that 20 pickles be put on it. We gave it to him and he promptly returned, he wanted 5 pickles placed per section (his words) and not "all piled up or spread about" The kitchen staff remade the burger and he ate it no complaints. Still remains one of the most unique orders I took there
                              My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

Working...
                              X