Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You stupid little.... *^@$% (Language)

Now I've gotten come idiots calling me at work, but this lady.... ARG!

Now I understand her being upset. But guess what? I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. SUCKS TO BE YOU.

Lady was upset that she had no heat. Awwww. Many hours of freezing off her poor little entitled ass. Humpf.

So she calls me, and here I enter into the sad sad scene.

S- Silver
    B- Stupid bitch
    W- Warranty Idiots

Call 1- 8pm

So B manages to pull the fingers out of her rectum and call me. She wants to know when exactly someone from Bob's heating is coming out. She pumps for info the whole time while talking to be like she is a combo of drunk and condescending. Sucks to be me that I, too, do not live on Cat Shit Lane! Now I have nothing that tells me their schedule. I just answer the phone. I can take a message and get someone to call her back. That's it. Period. NOTHING ELSE.

She doesn't understand the concept of 'me takey message so they call call you back back'

After the third time I explain, she gets it, and is very mad that I don't have their schedule in front of me. (insert middle finger here)

She then says that she will get the W to find a different company for her if she does not hear back soon, since we obviously have no clue. Good luck, thinketh I. It's colder than hell. Everybody has a furnace that is dead. I send out the message.

Call 2- 8:03pm

Yep, you read that right... 3 mins. W calls now.

They want to know what is going on. Madam customer is mad. This means they must call me and get all mad like. Humpf.

I didn't realize that it was the same thing at first, till I asked if the person that they were calling about was on Cat Shit Ln. She was.

I tell them what I told her... I need to have a service person call back. They thank me and say ok. I expect more drama.

Call 3- 8:15pm

W calls back, and want's to know what is going on, I again explain what I can do, and they again tell me how upset B is. I AGAIN pretend like I care.

Call 4- 8:16pm

B calls again, WHILE WE ARE ON THE PHONE WITH W. Oh yeah.... That's right. SAME TIME?! You got it.

So what happened? Did she get her super special furnace fixed? I HOPE NOT. Don't yell at the girl who answers the phone or talk to her like she's 2. We can hang up. Trust me... I've done it! And it is FUN.
    "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

granted it sucks to not have heat but... being a bitch doesn't make it warmer, or get faster service.

electric blankets are awesome for those times.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      granted it sucks to not have heat but... being a bitch doesn't make it warmer, or get faster service.

electric blankets are awesome for those times.
      I dunno. With all of that hot air she was expelling, the room should've gone up a little bit

CH
      Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Comment

! good point. Hell she can save on heating that way!

Comment

Working...
        X