This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a discount or im shopping elsware

yesterday we received a complaint from a woman that felt like she deserved a discount when she buys a dozen donuts, apperantly she thinks when she comes in a t 7am the fresh dounuts are day old so she being the almighty customer should get a discount on them or she is going to shop else ware.

I don't understand it, if i cant even get 1 donut at 3am for a break snack because there are none left how is it theres a dozen day old ones out at 7am is beyond me. the bakers come in at 4am to start baking the fresh stuff and its usually out by 6:30 7 o clock.

bye bye lady. i think i deserve a discount on my next grocery bill for reading that complaint.

Tell her to come in one day and she will see fresh donuts being made so she knows they're fresh.

Comment

Wow, Ringman - all of the weirdos must be out on a group day pass this weekend...

Why not hand her a raw hank of dough and direct her to fry 'em up herself? I don't want to waste precious brain cells trying to figure out her line of reasoning, to be quite honest.
      Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

All that occurs to me is that maybe she wants a baker's dozen?
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

If they are a day old, why would she want them anyway?
          And the sky was full of stars... and every star, an exploding ship, one of ours...

Comment

Quoth garth1 View Post
            If they are a day old, why would she want them anyway?
            Exactly! Donuts are pretty nasty if they are past a few hours old, let alone one day.

I think this lady was trying to use some jedi mind trick or something like that. In her mind, if the donuts haven't been sold by 7am, they won't be sold the rest of the day and will end up being day old.

Comment

Quoth ladodger34 View Post
              Exactly! Donuts are pretty nasty if they are past a few hours old, let alone one day.

I think this lady was trying to use some jedi mind trick or something like that. In her mind, if the donuts haven't been sold by 7am, they won't be sold the rest of the day and will end up being day old.
              If she can't understand a simple concept like donuts, she shouldn't be allowed to have them.
              This thing you call love, she smiles way too much

Comment

Exactly. Hell, even Homer Simpson can understand donuts.
                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth ladodger34 View Post
                  Awwe come on!!! Donuts are cheaper if they're a day old. That's how my mom bought 'em. I hardly eat donuts anymore, so I couldn't tell a difference.

Is the SC one of those "But I'm in here all the time" people?
                  This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                  X