This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your F****** competitor has it. Language Sorry

i swear im a magnet for assholes, last night this customer was looking for a white wine worchestire (i dont even know how to spell it lol) sauce, i looked at the shelf where the other cooking and steak sauces are at and didn't see that type of product .

I called the manager up and asked him, and he said it would be with the other cooking sauces and that. when i determined that we don't carry it he just went crazy "you guys are assholes, you don't even know what the F***you guys carry, F****** (competitor name) has it, I cant go to the F****** game with out it, Im gonna write a big long F******* letter to your corporate office about you, ill have you fired you F***** asshole"

so he wants me fired all because we don't carry the one item he wanted? I was polite and professional and helped him to the best of my knowledge. I was sooooo tempted to tell him our competitor down the street the one that carry s that item, so he says. Opens at 8am

Apparently the Browns' tailgate parties attract a higher class of drunks than ours here do. White wine Worcestershire?? Dude, dump a buttload of A-1 on it like the rest of us do and wash it down with cheap beer!!

I feel sorry for your "f****** competitor" when that loser walked through the door, because I find it very difficult to believe that he suddenly morphed into a normal human being long enough to transact his business. There's just no reason for someone to act like that. What a waste of skin.
    Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Quoth PuckishOne View Post
      Apparently the Browns' tailgate parties attract a higher class of drunks than ours here do. White wine Worcestershire?? Dude, dump a buttload of A-1 on it like the rest of us do and wash it down with cheap beer!!
      yeah they can get a little crazy thats for shure, just read that a couple was married at a taigate party up there today

Comment

So he throws a fit because your store doesn't carry an uncommon product? I have worked in the food service industry for 20 years (shh, don't tell anyone), I have been cooking damn near all my life, and I come from a family where everyone else cooks too....and with all that, until I read the original post, I had never HEARD of white wine worcestershire sauce!

Hell, I couldn't see throwing that big a fit if you guys had even been out of KETCHUP, but to drop a gear because the store you go to doesn't have something unusual? What flippin' ever, dude.

The competitor has it? Well then, genius, why in the name of Zeus's butthole didn't you go to the competitor that you says has it?

The store is not at fault for not stocking this unusual item. You, dipwad, are at fault for (a) not planning ahead and having this item, (b) not going to the store you know stocks it, and (c) acting like a three year old on a meth binge.

Being a Raiders fan I can't say I am happy that Denver won that game (hell no I'm not!), but it is nice to know that by losing, the Browns made that fan's day all the more miserable.

Grow up, shut up, and get the hell out of the store so that those of us with an ounce of common courtesy and manners can do our shopping in piece. Otherwise, they just may identify those tire tracks on your back as belonging to another shopper that got annoyed at YOU for being such an utter and complete fuckwad.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Here you go:
          http://www.amazon.com/Lea-Perrins-Wh.../dp/B0005XMS2U
          "There is no rehab for stupidity." --Chris Rock
          "You learn something new and stupid every day you work in retail."--IhateCrappyTire

Comment

Jester, that's the first thing I thought...."White worchestire (sp?)???" WTF?

I have worked in restaurant (not anymore) for a really long time and I too LOVE to cook and have never EVER heard of that!!!

Thanks for the link to the product - I would've never believed this jerk!

And as for comments about the browns - WATCH IT - I AM A DIE HARD BROWNS FAN FOR LIFE!!!! I know, I can hear the snickering now! I was born and raised in and around Cleveland, Ohio and I LOVE THE BROWNS!!!

One thing you know about a Cleveland fan we love them no matter how bad they are doing. There's always next year...
            "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Looks like you and I went through the same thought process, friendofjimmyk. I grill out all the time, usually using the "regular" worchester sauce. I'd never even heard whispers of the mythical WHITE worchester sauce. What else haven't "they" told me?
              If today is an indication of the rest of the week, I'm going to need to start drinking. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Quoth Ringman View Post
                F****** (competitor name) has it,
                "stop right there. If they have it, go there, because all your bitching at me is going to do is get you banned from here."
                I AM the evil bastard!
                A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
                  And as for comments about the browns - WATCH IT - I AM A DIE HARD BROWNS FAN FOR LIFE!!!! I know, I can hear the snickering now! I was born and raised in and around Cleveland, Ohio and I LOVE THE BROWNS!!!

One thing you know about a Cleveland fan we love them no matter how bad they are doing. There's always next year...
                  The Browns? How many Super Bowls have they won? Oh, right: 0. Compare that to 5 by my Dallas Cowboys.

I joke, I joke. Joke of old. Both of our teams suck this year. History means nothing on Sundays.

Olive juice you too.

Comment

I've been cooking for about 20 years, too, though not in food service. Just for myself, family, and friends. I read cookbooks like other people read regular books and the Food Network is almost always on. I've never heard of White Wine Worcestershire Sauce, either. Looks like Lea & Perrins only launched it about a year ago. So, sorry chump, sometimes it takes awhile for a new product to filter down to all levels! Take a damn chill pill and go to X competitor and get it if they've got it there! Jeez!
                    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Come on! We all know you have more in the back room! *ducks*
                      "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
                      ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

All you'd have to do to keep your customer happy would be to fire up that rectally-mounted replicator and produce the desired item from the Anus of Holding.
                        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth BrassCowboy View Post
                          The Browns? How many Super Bowls have they won? Oh, right: 0. Compare that to 5 by my Dallas Cowboys.

I joke, I joke. Joke of old. Both of our teams suck this year. History means nothing on Sundays.
                          Hey, listen, I know that my Brownies have never won a Super Bowl, that's because they were cheated! CHEATED I TELL YOU! That field goal @ the old Cleveland Stadium (when Kosar was our quarterback and Shotheimer sp? was our coach) - against the Denver Broncos - that field goal was good - EVERY body saw it - we all sat there and watched the ball fly through the goal posts be-a-U-tifully and we all broke out into cheers - OUR BROWNIES ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL - and then we see it - the Refs walking out with the "no goal" signal. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WE ALL SAW IT! IT WAS GOOD! WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT! THAT PLAY IS STILL PLAYED VERY OFTEN AS A QUESTIONABLE CALL! IT WAS GOOD! GOOD I TELL YOU!!!!!

OH, SAD, SAD DAY IN BROWNS HISTORY!
                          "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                            So, sorry chump, sometimes it takes awhile for a new product to filter down to all levels!

I've been living in NJ for over three years (and working at my store for a month and a half less), and the store I work at still doesn't have chocolate peanut butter. Do I throw a hissy fit? No. I just laugh at my coworkers because they've never heard of it.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Worcestershire sauce is made with vinegar, corn syrup, molasses and a few other things. It isn't wine based at all.

Sound to me like that dude's been huffing gas.
                              This thing you call love, she smiles way too much

Comment

Working...
                              X