This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a supervisor!

This incident occurred Thursday morning at 7 am, I guess sc's roll out of bed with attitudes. I am at the service desk tired as hell, when a customer approaches. She is wearing big sunglasses, I notice this detail because it is still kind of dark out. Weird.

Anyway, the lady has a cart full of returns worth about $100, she begins to look for her receipt and apparently fails to find it.

Sc: I can't find my receipt, I'll have to go home for it.

Me: okay

Sc: (snappish tone) what do you mean no?!

Me: ma'm I said "okay"

Sc: well, can I leave this stuff here while I go home for the receipt?

me: Sorry ma'm I can't hold anything up here, because in the past things have gone missing, and your items might accidentally get put back on the salesfloor.

Sc: well, I am going to go shopping in here can you watch it for me?

Me: no it is store policy not to have paid for merchandise up here, because I cannot be responsible for it.

Sc: get your manager!

So I go get my manager, and believe me when I tell her what happened she is in no mood for any bs. She comes over and tells the customer exactly what I had told her.

Sc: This is ridiculous, I am a supervisor as well, you must be new at this because you're not very good.

Oh, no she didn't! My manager has been doing this job for nearly 10 years!

M: well if you are a supervisor then you would know that we're following store policy.
    Sc: I want your store manager!

So, we call the store manager, and she waits for a minute then takes off-with her stuff. But it is not over yet.

She waltzes back in receipt in hand. I process her refund and she carefully scrutinizes my work looking for any mistakes.

Sc: do I get any kind of record of this return?

Me: your receipt is your record.

Then I get this one;

Sc: can I cash my check?

So, I take "miss supervisors" check, and to my amusement it is an unemployment check! My manager had to bite her tongue to avoid pointing this fact out to her.

missing, and It might get put back on the salesfloor

I would have said Oh you're a supervivor of what....
    You're house..
    Of course this idiot would have probadly not gotten it.

Comment

Working...
    X