Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad that what I collect is not available in stores...nor is it something that most (sane) people would ever even consider collecting.

If you are squeamish, now is the time to move on.

I collect dog and cat testicles. It started when I worked at the animal hospital and had my own cat neutered. I was recently divorced, and discovered that I could keep them in formaldehyde on my computer desk at home, and warn any guys I was dating that they needed to behave, or thiers could be up there, too! The guy I later married was (and still is) well behaved!

Being an emergency hospital, we did neuters as a courtesy if the animal had to be anesthetized for other reasons, if the owner wanted it done. I got to keep the "spare parts" to add to my collection.

Now, I collect only those of my own animals, or of friends'. My current vet knows and accepts this. In fact, when a friend went in to have her dog done, she asked to keep the bits, and they asked her if she knew me!

Starting on Tuesday, I'll be fostering 3 Pomeranians, and I have been requested to get all 3 done. Collection expansion!
    Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

hehe. I collect funny hats too, Jester

Primer, you really collect animal bits?

I think it's funny you use them as "guy behavior" insurance...
      I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Primer.... I've never been shocked or amazed by anyone's collection before, but wow. Just.... wow

Shall I ask my ex if he wants to donate his boys' bits? (he has two male cats that I have to take to be neutered SOON).
        GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Interesting. I just got my two kittens done. Too bad you didn't post this a few days ago, maybe you could have added to your collection. Although I don't know how I'd mail something like that.
          Sometimes life is altered.
          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
          Uneasy with confrontation.
          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I'm waiting for the post from a postal worker complaining about a package that came open and you'll never guess what they found...

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
              I'm waiting for the post from a postal worker complaining about a package that came open and you'll never guess what they found...
              Meatballs, but no spaghetti?

That reminds me of a flyer I saw on the Community Events bulletin board at the local burrito place. It was for a charity spaghetti dinner, which was to benefit a spay/neuter program. They called it a "Spay-ghetti and No Balls Dinner."
              Sometimes life is altered.
              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
              Uneasy with confrontation.
              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
                They called it a "Spay-ghetti and No Balls Dinner."
                That is no dinner I would want to eat! I'll give them points for humour, though.
                I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Working...
                X