X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learn How To Drive!!!!!!!

First a quick backstory.

I got tired of working at KFC. Th place was truly going down the hole and I needed to get out. So I now work at Food Kitty and I am already getting tired of the customers.

Today was supposed to be slow being Tuesday. However snow was in the forecast so the place was swamped.

I was outside getting carts off of the lot. I was about to head in the door when a car came up and pulled onto the concrete almost running me over, I jumped out of the way and yelled out "learn how to drive".

I may have been a bit sucky myself in yelling at the customer, but they were in the wrong on so many levels. First of all, they were parking in the FIRE LANE. There are at least 5 signs that say NO PARKING FIRE LANE. People these days can't seem to read or follow the LAW. I am sick and tired of people saying to me that "I'll only be in there 5 minutes." Look I don't give a crap if you are in the store 5 minutes or 5 frickin hours. Unless you are disabled and all the handicap spots are taken, you DO NOT PARK IN THE FIRE LANE.

Second of all, THEY ALMOST RAN ME THE HELL OVER!!!!!!!. If I could have, I would have dragged them out of their car and kicked the crap out of them.

Okay so now that I got that out of my chest, I may have gone a little overboard and I know I am going to take Flak from other members for my extreme hatred towards some SC's but I had to tell ya'll about my day take it or leave it.

You aren't getting any flak from me.

I sometimes have to do cart duty at my store (I'll have to do it Saturday in fact) and I encounter people driving like idiots and forcing me to stop the line of carts as best I can so as not to ram them into their penis extensions...I mean vehicles.

Those things are not easy to stop and they've got a lot of weight to them, so they will cause damage.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Some ass-muppet nearly running you over is perfectly just cause to yell at him.
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Well, it's not like they were driving too slowly...they damn near hit you!!
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I had to deal with that crap back when I was a cart pusher at Walmart.
          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

If ever there was a time to give both barrels to an SC, there it was. He was lucky that's all he left with.

Funnily enough, nearly being run over isn't on my to-do list today, so if you could learn how to operate a steering wheel, we'll both feel better for it.
            "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

Agree with the rest of the posters -- I would have been less kind, I think, depending on how close the car came to hitting me. I've been sideswiped and backed into while riding my bike, and I usually smack the side of the car or the trunk lid... gets the point across better than words :-D

Comment

I would have got the plate number and phoned the police. When it comes to catching those people, police move fast.
                I AM the evil bastard!
                A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Fuck getting flack...You were far too lenient I think. I would have been much more of a dick about it (but then again you were kind of restrained due to needing that paycheck).

At least your story could have had a happy ending with his car being towed...Or a elephant with a impacted bowel finaly finding relief atop his head.
                  My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

DO NOT PARK IN THE FIRE LANE.
                    that's when you call the cops and take down the plate #

hell the driver deserves that kinda treatment

Comment

I'm reminded of one of my favorite movie lines (from 10 Things I Hate About You)

Quoth Kat Stratford
                      Remove head from sphincter, then drive!

Comment

Working...
                      X