This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just could NOT resist..

This is kinda a sequel to this thread http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=40915

The cleaner lady still comes in to drink, despite the fact she was fired and still blames it on one of the managers. She has also become very irritating, because she is now under the impression that the bar is dirty because she's not there to clean it, and is constantly pointing out the smallest specks of dirt and how "if she was there" everything would be perfect. Funny...the only thing I seem to remember her doing was making cups of tea!

This is another story from my last shift, and to be honest, I'm kinda afraid to talk about that day on here...I got a little bit unproffessional towards the end but only towards the SC's!

Cleaner: Excuse me! Customersruinmylife! I have to point something out to you!
    Me: *sighs* OK.
    Cl: What is that?

She points to a napkin under her table.

Me: It's a napkin...
    Cl: Yes, and why is it still there? That just shows that these new cleaners aren't pulling their weight!

It was FOUR in the afternoon...that napkin could have come from anywhere during the day.

Cl: Now, I am not pointing these things out because I was a cleaner here, I am pointing out these things because I am a CUSTOMER now, and that napkin should not be under my table. So what are you going to do about it?
    Me: Well, it's two minutes to four, it's my last shift, and to be honest...I don't really care! I'm going to get a beer, and then I'll be a customer, is that OK?
    Cl:

Man it felt good!

Personally, I say thumbs up.

She pulled a similar stunt on you guys last time and now she's complaining about work she didn't do to begin with?

I say thumbs up.

Oh boohoo a napkin. Who knows, maybe she threw it there herself.
    Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post
      Oh boohoo a napkin. Who knows, maybe she threw it there herself.
      I'd put some money on that . . .

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
        I'd put some money on that . . .
        I bet if there *was* money on it she'd have picked it up pretty quickly.

Comment

Nice one! I'd have probably said something similar if I were in your shoes.
          The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Quoth Customersruinmylife
            Cleaner: Excuse me! Customersruinmylife! I have to point something out to you!
            Me: *sighs* OK.
            Cl: The grinding sound you are about to hear is the clenching of my ever tightening butt hole. Do not be alarmed.
            As Raps would say: Edited for my amusement.

Comment

Working...
            X