This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cable Customers Make My Eyes Cross

Email: Your e-bill reminder e-mails are worse than useless, they’re embarrassing! I gotta tell ya, I end up trying to understand the e-mail and I end up frustrated and concerned. Don’t perpetrate the mistake of adding new things to your e-mails under you have the customer interfaced with existing obvious and simple stuff because we are not stupid.

Email: "Hey mam, please follow the e-mail trail to see if you can help me."

Customer e-mail: How much do I owe on my account?
    My response: You owe $129.
    Customer’s response: I didn’t need all that information!
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Yeah? Well MY cable company's been hounding me with "unavailable" phone calls and letters threatening disconnection for an "outstanding balance" even though I freakin' paid it online yesterday!

If they disconnect it tomorrow I'm gonna be sending out some nasty bitch notes!

Probably doing it on purpose so they can stick me with a shitload of "reconnection fees" later.

Comment

I know how you feel ditch, I paid my electric bill online last month. Then this month got a late payment notice. My bank never sent the damn payment through. I was very upset.
      "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

I've missed the sucky customers of yours, PJ.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Had a similar situation with my Internet bill. I paid it on time, but got an overdue note. So I phoned them. Waited for 100 minutes to speak to a person before hangin up and sending an e-mail. Decide to call again. This time got straight through. Was told if even if I pay it a few days before, the overdue notice will come out, but they assured me it was all up to date.
          the end of an era is not the completion of a destiny. Momentum comes when we believe the best for the future, we keep speaking life into the future, and we commit to the future - Brian Houston

Comment

Heh. My phone company likes to make darn sure I'm not late with my payment. I get one notice telling me my bill's ready. Then I get another one two days later telling me how much I owe.

I like that last one, PJ. They didn't want all that info? What should you have done? Send each digit in a seperate email?
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Customer’s response: I didn’t need all that information!
              ... what did they want then? LOL.

This time got straight through. Was told if even if I pay it a few days before, the overdue notice will come out, but they assured me it was all up to date.
              but do they still charge you for it?

Comment

Working...
              X