This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep your brat OUT of my territory!!

Well, today went better, thankfully (the highlight was having a guy in a banana suit come through my line - really!), with the exception of the spawn of some white-trash being allowed to run through the store to the point where the kid ran *into* my booth and started grabbing at everything and pressing all the register buttons (I had to temporarily vacate it at the time because I was helping a customer with her bags). Verily, I was not amused by this lack of parental control (thankfully, the register wasn't screwed up - I shudder to think of what could've happened if the kid had done this in the middle of a transaction!).

Unfortunately because some people are rather...picky about how you approach the fruit of their loins, about the most I could say to the kid was 'no, please don't touch that' while trying to carefully steer him away from the register and out of the booth, when what I really wanted to do was yell "GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE!"

Thus goeth my day.
    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

That's funny!
    Last edited by Ree; 10-30-2006, 08:24 AM.
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
      That's funny!
      yup, but ya gotta be careful about the wording around here. There already was a nice discussion about this.

In this situation, I would tink it's appropiate.
      Last edited by Ree; 10-30-2006, 08:24 AM.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I've never had the joy of dealing with a kid who'd physically tried to mess with my work equipment. There was one little shit who was the son of somebody I worked with at the newspaper warehouse, but my boss kept him in check.

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
          yup, but ya gotta be careful about the wording around here. There already was a nice discussion about this.
          Yes, there was. I feel I should also warn you about the "white trash" comment. Watch the racial comments, OK? Even if you're also of the race being mentioned, it's not appropriate here.
          Sometimes life is altered.
          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
          Uneasy with confrontation.
          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quite a number of members are parents. Let's not insult them and their children, and let's not have anyone telling others to breed. I don't mind the odd interesting description, but some things go a little too far, yes?

A little respect for everyone

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
            X