This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another drunk? geez!

Alright i'll keep this one short but it has two parts and managment intervention.

Guy comes in cursing his head off and hands me a slip of paper with 'Super Smash Bro's" written on it and rants about 'needing this *&^%*ing game' I go to get the keys for the cages and he asks how much they are. I quote a price range as im not ttally sure and he says 'how much for a cripple?' and i notice he has a cast on his knee.

By the way you could again smell the booze on his breath.

So i take him over to the games and look for it and he just keeps cursing about random stuff and going on about some random things.....not to sure. I notice we dont have SSB in stock and he says 'O dont tell me you dont have it i'll kill yah if you dont have it' (keep in mind it was like he was just saying it, so i didnt feel threatened)

Anywayz he asks if there are game his two ten year olds would want for cheap. I decide mario strikers might be a good pick up and go game and he snaps at the price of 35 bucks O.o (remember canadian currency so a lil pricier)

I decide to point out the 19.97 luigi's mansion game and im pretty sure a normal 10 yr old would like it. Hell im almost 20 and i still enjoy it. He purchases it and goes on his merry way cursing about random stuff as a customer whispers to me "....idiot..."

Part Two.

I get a call from home E later in the day saying 'the guy is back'. I dont have a good vibe about this guy so i get Loss Prevention assistance there before i arrive,. Now the guy is there wanting to return the game since the kids just didnt like it. Uh oh....... the game is open and his only reason is the kids dont like the game.....

I was going to let things slide here. First off he didnt have the origional reciept and wanted an exchange. I remembered him (hard to forget) so i figured what the hell, get him outta here. Then since he didnt have the receipt i needed ID. He didnt have ID..... *sigh* all my strings i could pull have been pulled..... tell him i cant do it. Starts getting mad at me and LPO almost moves in until i calm him down and say i will get a manager. Enter the manager.

My manager wont have any truck with him trying to return an opened game and flat out refuses a return or exchange based on the fact his kids didnt like the game. After a lot of staggering as he was still obviously a little intoxicated he paid for a new game and left just hating us.

The thing is when we learned that he was going to drive with a broken leg or whatever AND intoxicated AND with two children in the car we got his license and called him in. Im hoping he gets pulled over >.<

After all was said and done my head manager came up to me and said 'E*** whatever cologne you wear on sundays to get all the drunks....stop wearing it....please...'
    Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

that sucks
    and what a *insert word or series of words here*
    but super smash brothers is an awesome game!

Comment

Quoth Department stores *sigh* View Post
      After all was said and done my head manager came up to me and said 'E*** whatever cologne you wear on Sundays to get all the drunks....stop wearing it....please...'
      Time to switch brands methinks.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Eau de Whisky Distillerie?
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

heh i dont know what it is but since i handed in my two weeks i have had about 2000 words worth of SC's.......and thats in three shifts. Only about 7 more to go!
          Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
            Eau de Whisky Distillerie?
            More like Eau de Gallo. It's a real smash w/the drunks that shop my store.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
            X