This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completely eager to get into the store

So I had to open the store today. I turn on the lights, and walk out to open one of the doors. Just as I round the corner, I hear the door rattle. Great, someone is trying to get in.

Eager to get in, because as soon as I unlock the door, he grabs the door, rips it outta my hand, and pasts right by me. I almost trip and hit my head into the other door, and as soon as i regain my posture, I run to the guy and yell at him.

"If you ever do that again, I will ban you from this store and have Mall security throw you out of the mall. You do not do that, especially when a woman is opening the doors for you, you hear me?"

The guy gives me a blank look like he can't understand english as I walk off and unlock the other doors.

He probably didn't even register you existed. All he was aware of was the shiniez inside the mall he wanted to get at, and the door which barricaded them from the object of his desire.

As soon as you unlocked the door, the barricade was broken, and he flung it open in glee as he hurried to be united with the object of his consumer lust.

So when a strange lady came up to him and yelled at him, he was naturally baffled.

The moral of the story is: People are stupid and self-centered. And they want pants.
    Check out my webcomic!

Comment

Working...
    X