This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhh memories.

Reading this site I have a flash back to my favorite customer (only saw her once).

SC : she was a middle aged woman in a very rich area
    Me : manager at a theater while going to college (lived nowhere near the area LOL)

SC : I want to use your phone.
    Me : ... excuse me?
    SC : I have to make a long distance phone call and I don't want to use my cell phone (this is almost 10 years ago now).
    Me : I'm sorry, our phones are for employee use only, you will have to use your cell phone or find a pay phone.
    SC : Is there a manager here?
    I look around, particularly at coworkers wearing maroon vests and bow-ties, while I am in a suit and tie.
    Me : I am a manager ma'am.
    SC : Is there anyone here above you?
    I grin REAL big, that crap eating grin that they can't do anything about?
    Me : There is no one here above me (my boss was on her lunch break).
    She scowls at me.
    Me : Have a nice day.

I don't think I have grinned that big in my entire life.

Yup there's nothing better than that. Well almost. My direct superior is a 5'2" 19 year old girl so when someone asks me for my boss I send her over and she puts on her ditzy cheerleader act just to mess with them.

Comment

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
      My direct superior is a 5'2" 19 year old girl so when someone asks me for my boss I send her over and she puts on her ditzy cheerleader act just to mess with them.
      That's freakin' awesome.

Quoth Stid View Post
      SC : I have to make a long distance phone call and I don't want to use my cell phone
      So you thought you'd be an entitled whore about it? Hey, I know! Howzabout you use your own damn phone like a responsible adult would do, and then you can piss off.

Good for you for getting to deny her and smile in her stupid face.
      Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Ever notice how it seems it's the people with the MOST money that are so uptight about spending ANY of it.

Friggin misers
        Common sense... So rare it's a goddamn superpower.

Comment

Working...
        X