This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the shift log

This is not my story... this is taken word for word (minus incriminating evidence) taken from the shift log.

Some lady called freaking out because the corporate office to (in West Valley) wasn't answering and she "really" needed to make a reservation at that location. She was freaking out as I was trying to kindly help her and go out of my way to give her the number. She ended up threatening to pull the account she had with them, and then she yelled and hung up on me... PMS maybe? Let's hope so, cause if not... I'm pretty sure she's satan.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
    This is not my story... this is taken word for word (minus incriminating evidence) taken from the shift log.

Some lady called freaking out because the corporate office to (in West Valley) wasn't answering and she "really" needed to make a reservation at that location. She was freaking out as I was trying to kindly help her and go out of my way to give her the number. She ended up threatening to pull the account she had with them, and then she yelled and hung up on me... PMS maybe? Let's hope so, cause if not... I'm pretty sure she's satan.

That is awesome.
    Tamezin

Comment

Working...
    X