This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales From The Drugstore: Urine Trouble

This is a story from when I worked at my last retail job, which was at a drugstore.

I was stocking shelves on a Sunday afternoon when this man in his early twenties approached me. He was holding a balled-up sweatshirt to his crotch, and wore a look of wild desperation.

"I gotta use your bathroom, man."

"I'm sorry, the bathrooms are for employees only." I responded.

He accepted this, then said, "Where are your Depends?"

I walked him to the aisle that included adult diapers, then went on my merry way, wondering how a grown man could have possibly peed his pants. Was he drunk and had accidentally voided his bowels? Did he have an uncontrollable medical condition?

About a half-hour later I passed the same aisle, discovering that one of the packages of adult diapers had been torn open and a few of its contents strewn on the floor. I figured he had stolen what he needed, but when I consulted with one of the cashiers, she told me that he had bought some! So why did he open the other package? Had he been trying them on?
    Last edited by Melicious Motormouth; 03-07-2009, 11:00 PM. Reason: I meant ONE, not ON! :P
    http://prosenylund.wordpress.com/

Quoth Melicious Motormouth View Post
    I figured he had stolen what he needed, but when I consulted with on of the cashiers, she told me that he had bought some! So why did he open the other package? Had he been trying them on?
    Quite possible. I don't know what size of Depends fit me.

Not that I've ever needed to know.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Ew.

I have never needed them and don't know anyone that does, but ... aren't they more for 'dribbles'? The kind of involuntary leakage that may occur with a loss of total control?

It strikes me this guy wanted a good healthy horse-piss and was looking for a depends to hold that. Isn't that a little beyond their intended ... uh ... capability?

Comment

They can basically hold a full adult piss albeit very soggily. My grandmother is bedridden, 100% incontinent, and uses both Depends plus pads on the bed. Rarely are the external pads wet on their own, but changing tends to be quite messy so they're needed anyway.
        "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
        - H. Beam Piper

Comment

I hope you asked for some gloves and bleach to clean up the open pack. Sounded like he was almost peeing a little when he was holding him self with the sweatshirt.

Comment

Urine trouble now..... he hehe

That's pretty bizarre. There was no public restrooms nearby or he couldn't just nip outside and piss on a wall? Where did he change into his super piss proof new disposable drawers?

Those things are super vile. Back when my grandfather was first getting a big senile he would accuse others of stealing his supply of depends because he said they were too lazy to get out of bed to go to the bathroom.

Yeah, like people enjoy wearing their nice warm piss.
            "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Quoth calulu View Post
              Yeah, like people enjoy wearing their nice warm piss.
              Hey now, peeing your pants is like happiness. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth.
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                Hey now, peeing your pants is like happiness. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth.
                "Of course I peed my pants, everybody my age pees their pants. It's the coolest! You ain't cool unless you pee your pants."

Yeah, I've seen a few Adam Sandler movies in my time...
                Osoroshii kangae nimo osoware masu...

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                  Quoth Iris Kojiro View Post
                  "Of course I peed my pants, everybody my age pees their pants. It's the coolest! You ain't cool unless you pee your pants."

Yeah, I've seen a few Adam Sandler movies in my time...
                  I'm so glad I'm NOT drinking anything while reading this

And yes, I have seen that particular movie...Billy Madison!
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                  X