This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are a B!

Picture customer interrupting me every time I say something, so it's really not as organized as this post.

SC: I cancelled my checkcard because I lost it and the rep promised me I could still use my checks but the store declined them, why?!
    Me: You can still use your checks
    SC: NO I CAN'T.
    Me: Would you like me to explain what happened?
    SC: I CAN'T USE MY CHECKS BECAUSE THE ACCOUNT WAS FROZEN WITH THE CARD.
    Me: The account was not frozen. There is no way for the store to know the status of the account when you present a check. The funds are not checked real-time, which is why checks come back unpaid all the time.
    SC: So I can't use them because the cashier can't verify the funds because my checkcard was blocked?
    Me: It has nothing to do with the card. No one has their funds verified when they pay by checks. With a checkcard on the account, without a checkcard, when checks are presented the store has no idea if you have funds which is why checks come back unpaid all the time - the funds are not checked at the moment.
    SC: The associate PROMISED me I could use my checks with no problem.
    Me: You can, what's happening is that the store checks with Chexsystems and makes the determination whether to take your check or not.
    SC: I AM NOT IN CHEXSYSTEMS.
    Me: The store will be able to provide you with a number to call.
    SC: THE ASSHOLE ASSOCIATE PROMISED ME I COULD USE MY CHECKS, IF I KNEW I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO I WOULD HAVE NEVER CANCELLED THE CHECKCARD.
    Me: I am sorry that he phrased it that way. Your ability to use checks is not impaired. It is still up to each store to accept your checks or not, whether your card is blocked or not. One has nothing to do with the other.
    SC: YOU SHOULD FIND OUT WHO TOLD ME THAT AND HAVE HIM FIRED. So can you tell me what store I can go to and use my checks?
    Me: No, because that has nothing to do with Bank. It's up to each store's discretion.
    SC: LIAR, IT'S YOUR JOB TO KNOW WHAT STORES ARE MORE LIKELY TO ACCEPT MY CHECKS.
    Me: Bank has nothing to do with whether the store accepts the check or not.
    SC: YOU ALREADY SAID THAT. It's up to each store. So in your experience which store is most likely to accept my checks?
    Me: I don't know.
    SC: YOU ARE LYING AND JUST DON'T WANT TO HELP ME B!!!!! <click>
    Last edited by HowMayIHelpYouToday; 03-08-2009, 10:28 PM.

Quoth HowMayIHelpYouToday View Post
    #Yes you can, yes you caaaan!#

Everyone's an expert all of a sudden... You called for help, let me give it to you.
    "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

Quoth HowMayIHelpYouToday View Post
      *ding* I'm sorry, your time is up, I'm not allowed to argue any more.

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
        *ding* I'm sorry, your time is up, I'm not allowed to argue any more.
        But that was hardly five minutes.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          But that was hardly five minutes.
          I told you, I can't argue unless you've paid.

Comment

If you already know what I'm going to say then why did you call me?

Comment

But your a banker you should be able to fix my car!!!!
              Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Working...
              X