X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't you just ask?

This really really pisses me off.

During boarding one flight attendant must stand by the over-wing exits to remind passengers that all bags etc here must be stowed and to brief them to the fact that they are sat by a self-help emergency exit etc

It's a bit of a squeeze on busy flights and there is always at least one person who tries to push past me to sit down at these seats I say 'are you sat there?' and refuse to move out of the way. Then they grunt at me (note the lack of vocal skills) and I say 'well you just have to ask and I'll move for you.' I then get a glare or a grunt back.

These are often business people with laptops and briefcases and suits on. How do you get a job like that if you cannot even speak to people? How hard is it to say 'excuse me?'

God I hate people.
    No longer a flight atttendant!

Excuse me!

Hey, that was easy!
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

You only have so many places on the plane to move to as well, so an "excuse me" gives you a fair chance at finding a spot. Not to mention the sheer politeness of such an act.

Some people are so very rude. *offers chocolate* I'm sorry they're being like that.
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I really do dislike most of the passengers now. Why are people so rude over such simple things??????????????????????????

I need a new job

I do not want to deal with people anymore!
        No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Working...
        X