This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crzay (Non) Coffee Customer

I have a coworker who works in the coffee shop located in our grocery store. The other day he came by the deli to pick up something for lunch, and asked if I had heard the crazy lady yelling earlier. I hadn’t, so he told me what had happened that morning:

A young woman came in and ordered a few drinks, including a chai latte. A few hours later, she’s back with another woman (sucky customer).

Now, coworker didn’t take the order, but he made the drink and he’s the one on register when they come back.

SC: We got the wrong drink this morning.
    CW: Oh, yeah, I remember the chai latte…
    SC: NO, EVERYBODY KNOWS I DON’T DRINK COFFEE!!!! (Everybody, really?)
    She then goes into a rant about how it was supposed to be a 6 shot chai something or other, and she was at a park with her son, and

SC: WE HAD TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY BACK, AND YOU’RE GOING TO MAKE
    MY SON A HOT CHOCOLATE BECAUSE HE MISSED HIS PLAYDATE!!!!! (by this time she’s shaking with rage).
    CW: Ok ma’am, let me make those for you and I’ll get you a coupon that you can use at
    any coffee…
    SC: NO!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! GET ME A MANAGER!
    CW: You’re completely right ma’am. Let me just finish these up for you.

She ended up with her drink remade, a hot chocolate, and a coupon. He was really calm and cool during the whole thing, but holy hell, what was wrong with her? I don’t think I could have put up with that.

To top it all off, the park she was at is a 30 minute drive away and in the middle of *capitol city*, so she could have gone to a coffee place, you know, there.
    Voodoo is a very interesting religion for the whole family, even those members of it who are dead. - Good Omens

I think we know why she doesn't drink coffee.
    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Sounds like she doesn't need a good coffee

it sounds like what she needs is a good
      I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

I strongly suspect something else got this lady wound up already and that you just happened to be a target of opportunity.
        "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Mike Taylor View Post
          I strongly suspect something else got this lady wound up already and that you just happened to be a target of opportunity.
          I disagree I think she was just a bitch.

Comment

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
            I disagree I think she was just a bitch.
            The two aren't mutually exclusive.
            "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Ok so she was a wound up bitch. Off to the salt mine with her!!

Comment

Employees should be allowed to carry Epipens loaded with morphine instead of epinephrine, and to use them on customers.
                Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Quoth 411guy View Post
                  Employees should be allowed to carry Epipens loaded with morphine thorazine instead of epinephrine, and to use them on customers.
                  There, fixed.
                  Enjoy my latest stupid quest for immortality. http://1001plus.blogspot.com/

Comment

I think someone forgot to take their meds before heading out...

Comment

Quoth Lala View Post
                      CW: Ok ma’am, let me make those for you and I’ll get you a coupon that you can use at
                      any coffee…
                      SC: NO!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! GET ME A MANAGER!
                      Oh, I see. So you DON't want free stuff. No problem, get out of my store!
                      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Christ. I've said it before and I'll say it again: If I had to work in a face-to-face capacity with customers, I'd SOOOO get fired.

I bow to those who can do this and keep their cool.

It's bad in a call center, but at least I have a working mute button and can flip the phone off at my whim.
                        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth 411guy View Post
                          Employees should be allowed to carry flamethrowers to use on customers.
                          More like this.

Comment

Quoth Mike Taylor View Post
                            Employees should be allowed to carry flamethrowers to use on customers.
                            Well done, my son.
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

any coffee…
                              Argh, why is this crap always rewarded?. Pavlov's Bitch, er, Dog. ><

Comment

Working...
                              X