This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Long To Wait

We had a customer get a rain check for a bottle of alcohal that we had on sale for half price. He kept going on and on how he was ticked off because we had made him wait a whole week already and how that was bad customer service (we live in the middle of nowhere a week is nothing to wait for something). Of course we didn't get it in that week because of how popular it was but the really frustrating thing was he didn't let us check with our other stores (there are three in our area) to see if they got it in beause he couldn't be bothered to go all the way to the other side of town a ten minuet drive.

Two cookies says he drove past at least one of your other stores to even GET to yours, and drove past it again on his way home.
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Quoth tigger222 View Post
      he couldn't be bothered to go all the way to the other side of town a ten minuet drive.
      People are so lazy sometimes... that used to happen all the time at my bookstore-- there were 2 stores equidistant from us, one in each direction, 10 minutes away.
      I don't think a single customer ever said "oh, my book's there? Great!"
      It was always "I'm not driving all the way out there!"

lazy...

Comment

Working...
      X