This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can be a woman!!!

I was talking to my partner the other day (In the immortal words of Ellen Degeneres...'Yep. I'm gay.') Anyway, we were on the phone and I was talking to her and this little sucky customer story came up, and I thought I would share it with you guys. This happend a few months ago...

A drunk guy comes staggering in and wanders up to my register.

DG = Drunk guy

DG: "Hey! You single?"

Me: "Nope. Gay too." (I usually don't just come out like that to random people, but he was drunk)

DG: "So...You like women?"

Me: "Yep."

DG: "I...I can be a woman!!!"

Me: *looks customer up and down* "I have standards."

DG just staggers out of the store without saying anything. My (now former) manager was watching the whole thing go down and just burst out laughing and walked away.

NICE I would have paid to see that.

Comment

Quoth bookishfreak View Post
      Me: *looks customer up and down* "I have standards."
      Wow! A gay woman with standards. Uh... just which body part is that?
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

hahah thanks Ironclad Alibi

Comment

Well, sir, I guess you *could*

It wouldn't be cheap though, does your insurance cover sexchange? do you have insurance?

That's not even the half of it, you'd need a good set of fake mammary glands to be up to scruff... and we'd have to work on this whole 'ugly and drunk and stinky' thing... yes, lots of work.

If I paid ticket price, could I have seen it at that time / see a reenactment or something?

JK
          I like things that go *bang!*

Comment

lol it was a pretty epic moment. I haven't seen him since, but I doubt he would remember me if he did come back.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
              Wow! A gay woman with standards. Uh... just which body part is that?
              hey wait i have standards too! most people do...

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                hey wait i have standards too! most people do...
                That is a freaking lie! Unless you include "appropriately coordinating genitals" as a standard.
                "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

I know my personal standards include the guy in question NOT being drunk and obnoxious.....
                  1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                  -----
                  http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
                    I know my personal standards include the guy in question NOT being drunk and obnoxious.....
                    As for standards:

Saw a nice-looking girl in line and thought "Hey, she might be pleasant to talk to..." that is, until she opened her mouth. Not only was her language that of a middle-schooler, she dropped f-bombs everywhere. [/sigh]

Kinda reminds me of when my bff [also a gay woman] and I started talking about our preference in girls. (ps, would that still be considered 'guy' talk? O_o)

Comment

Working...
                    X