This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your not gonna do that!!!

I had a customer today who was adamant in buying our highest magnification reading glasses in stock for $30.00 instead of going down the mall to Lencrafters and spend $300 for a new pair of glasses.....in order to take a Driving Test.

Needless to say, I had to strongly tell the woman not to undertake that idiot move.

You don't need reading glasses to pass a driving test; you need distance vision, something that cheapo reading glasses will NOT help you with!

That woman is a threat to everyone on the road.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

i am betting if she wears reading glasses for the test.. it will still mean she has to have corrective lenses to drive

Comment

In an ideal world this would take place....

Yes of course ma'am, I just need your drivers license for one minute

You need my License, whys that

Its store policy, if your buying classes for a driving test I need to see your license

Oh *hands over license*... wait who are you calling

The DMV ma'am, I just wanted to warn them about you
        I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

That's a good one Kiwi.

I find it hard to believe that one could pass a vision and drive test with cheap reading glasses rather than actual eye glasses.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
          X