• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OM NOM NOM.

School balls.

I HATE them.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand...

Some blistering fuckwit at <all-boy's private school where the fees per year are worth more than my HOUSE> set the date of their ball to 14-February-2009.

Now, for the uninitiated in floriculture... That's Valentine's Day. Our single busiest day of the year. The one where we do a seventy-two hour shift making f***ing rose bouquets and kbj56e;g4o9wuty583tjhgfikloerfugp9w45hp </psychobabblefit>

And they sent to us, 120 extremely horny (and some mildly cute) pubescent male creatures of the dark. All in search of the elusive corsage they know nothing about. And want to pay nothing for.

ST: Sucky Tweenie (Male)
    Me: DUH

ST: So, uhhh, how much is a... umm... one of those... er... the flower things for the ball?
    Me: *twitches* A corsage? It's $xx. And $xx for the male's buttonhole
    ST: Oh umm... I thought it would be <price that is fifteen dollars less than cost>
    Me: ...uh... no. Try <florist that charges a price three times what we charge>
    ST: Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *drool*

The Next Day

ST RETURNED AND SUCKED IT IN. Funny thing that.

mmmmm...... I'll finish this later in an edit.
    </transmission>

Ah, Frail, you never fail to amuse. Don't forget to finish this one, now! I want to hear more!
    I'm busy, you're an idiot, have a nice day

At least I shall die as I have lived; completely surrounded by morons.

Comment

Hahahaha! Sending them to someone who charges 3x more!

Comment

I wonder, how many boys tried to return the corsages because they "didn't work"?

Comment

Quoth Epic FRAIL View Post
          ST: So, uhhh, how much is a... umm... one of those... er... the flower things for the ball?
          Oh, man. That was me at fourteen. (I can almost feel a zit breaking out from the nostalgia.)

Happily, some very sweet florist took me under her wing and helped me understand what was what. I used that florist exclusively for the rest of my years in that city and still do whenever I needed to send flowers to somewhere in the Dallas area.
          "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
          .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Ha and some of those sucky tweens call the big evil floral company I work at twenty minutes before these 'balls' asking about corsages and demanding them immediately. I sent them along to Wal Mart and Safeway.
            "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Quoth Mister View Post
              I wonder, how many boys tried to return the corsages because they "didn't work"?
              There's an urban legend about a lady who tried to return lingerie for that reason.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                There's an urban legend about a lady who tried to return lingerie for that reason.
                Eww! Eeww! Eeeeeww!

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                  OH SWEET JEEBUS FUCKMONKEYS

Comment

Frail, I think you should buy a squirt gun to keep behind the counter. That way, if any boy tries to return a "defective product", you can spray him!
                    I'm busy, you're an idiot, have a nice day

At least I shall die as I have lived; completely surrounded by morons.

Comment

Working...
                    X