This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's Not A Coupon

Yesterday, I had 2 different customers hand me an advertisement slip that's the size of coupons only without the barcode. I told both customers that it was not a coupon and even showed that there was no barcode. Since I couldn't get through to either customer, I had to get someone at the service desk both times to explain that the advertisement slip wasn't a coupon. After the transactions went through, the 1st customer got another advertisement slip and the 2nd one got a coupon.

The 2nd customer wanted to use her coupon and since the sale was done, I sent her to the service desk. I'm guessing she didn't get it because she angrily walked away from the service desk.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Quoth purplecat41877 View Post
    Yesterday, I had 2 different customers hand me an advertisement slip that's the size of coupons only without the barcode.
    lol! How in the world could you mix that up? I've never even heard of a coupon with no barcode.

Comment

Quoth unholypet View Post
      lol! How in the world could you mix that up? I've never even heard of a coupon with no barcode.
      Fred Meyer has evil in-store sale coupons (usually for 3 days only) that have no coupon. They are for apparel, household goods, pretty much anything but food. the are usually 15%, and have to be rung up, by hand, on each item. That made it real fun during back to school, and at u-scan.

I'm so glad I no longer work there...lol

Comment

phew!

I know how that feels, I used work for walmart where people intentionally or unintentionly do stupid things and more than half of the time they get away with.

Comment

I get that all the time as well. What is worse is that I think that there are one or two cashiers that will put them through as coupons. I am basing that on the fact that there used to be a sign by the time clock saying that it wasn't a coupon.
          If the customer keeps insisting I call over one of the front end supervisors, and one of them did tell me to put in one of the adds as a coupon.

Comment

Working...
          X