This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You pour it in your pants

I swear some people are so stupid.We had a guy come in and of course he hunted for the cheapest thing so he could get a validation.He chose one of the crystal light thing you add to water.So he pays and gets validation and then he stuns me with his stupidity. He says what is this I bought,what do I do with it.I tell ya a million things was running through my head to say.Such as cram it up your ass and pour it in your underwear.But I said you add it to water.UGHHHH
    Buying something you don't even know what it is just for a validation. Stupid Stupid people

Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
    cram it up your ass and pour it in your underwear.But I said you add it to water
    Careful, CSG, some idiot might actually try to do that.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

And then he'll be back, demanding a manager and wanting a refund and/or writing to PFB threatening to boycott the company.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

On MSU's campus you have to buy at least five dollars of 'something' to get the validation. So it's more then a pack of gum for those ones.

Comment

Its nose cleaning powder!
          I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

It's waterless shampoo! Use it in the shower!
            I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

He has to ask what Crystal Lite is for because, of course, (begin sarcasm) it doesn't have directions for use printed right on the container! (end sarcasm)
              "Them boys ain't zombies! They're just stupid!"

Comment

Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
                I swear some people are so stupid.We had a guy come in and of course he hunted for the cheapest thing so he could get a validation.He chose one of the crystal light thing you add to water.So he pays and gets validation and then he stuns me with his stupidity. He says what is this I bought,what do I do with it.I tell ya a million things was running through my head to say.Such as cram it up your ass and pour it in your underwear.But I said you add it to water.UGHHHH
                Buying something you don't even know what it is just for a validation. Stupid Stupid people

Just curious, do validations cost your store any money? If not then a sale is a sale....as long as they aren't being jerks, then it is all about job security.
                Tamezin

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
                  Its nose cleaning powder!
                  Oh FARK that would burn.

Did he buy a red flavor?
                  I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Working...
                  X