Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Then go to walmart then (short and annoying)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then go to walmart then (short and annoying)

So a old woman walks in today and asks how much our altoids are.I tell her that they are 2.77 thats with tax,now keep in mind we are a university candy shop.(so stuff is high.Well this old bat stands for at least 5 mins and names off everywhere they are just a 1.00 and some change.I felt like telling her to go to f**king walmart then and shut the F**k up.Never mind that she'll waste more then two dollars in gas going across town to get her altoids.
    Last edited by candyshopgirl; 03-26-2009, 05:06 PM.

Your failure to plan is not an emergency. If a product is less at another place, then buy it there and leave the staff alone. I personally find it hard to believe that CSG's store has that kind of mark-up on Altoids.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
      Your failure to plan is not an emergency. If a product is less at another place, then buy it there and leave the staff alone. I personally find it hard to believe that CSG's store has that kind of mark-up on Altoids.
      It just depends.Like on pints of orange juice we are cheaper then other convient stores.We charge 1.50 and others charge 1.89.I look it up other places want 2.00 for altoids so this battle axe was going to drive on the other side of town to save...77 cents.Stupid Stupid Stupid.....

Comment

Oh I HATE it when they do that!!!!

SC: How much to get a key made?
        Me: $ 1.65 plus tax
        SC: They only charge me $ 1.55 at *local discount store* up the street!!! Why are your's so expensive?
        Me: Cause they work!
        SC: Hmph, I'm gonna go to *local discount store* they're cheaper! Eleventy!!!
        Me: See ya.

Sure nuff, 1 week later they are back, moaning and whining that they had to go back to *local discount store* 3 times and the keys still don't work.

I always feel like saying: "Sooo, how saving that dime working out for ya!"

Comment

Working...
        X