This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wisdom Of Sunday Lady (pt 3).

Sunday Lady came into my Aid of Rite tonight! Is it sad that I was looking forward to having her come up to my register and talk to me?

(Sunday Lady usually comes in on Sundays, but with warm weather her hours may vary. She is usually dressed as a hiker with the backpack and all on, and is homeless and is also clearly having a few screws missing somewhere. I posted about her before in some of my other threads, but since she was my only SC of the day [even then I don't consider her sucky, just amusing] she gets her own thread. Search if you'd like the other gems she's said to me).

Today's gem!

"JcPenney are going to have their hands full, running with the roses. Can you believe that they want us to build a fire at the Masonic temple down the street? What do they want it to do, rain for 40 days and 40 nights? *shake head* The shit they pull..."

Guy and girl come up and Sunday Lady moves out of the way and queues up behind them. Guy is saying some random stuff about Hannah Montana when Sunday Lady pipes up with, "Oh, I had a girlfriend whose name was Hannah Banana. Yep, she had that name through high school and college. She had it ever since I could remember." Sunday Lady pays for the gum she had torn open in the meantime and leaves.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

I think we have an SO to hook her up with . . . .

This guy looks like something out of a vintage horror film . . . pasty skin, bulging eyes and greasy graying hair and will get right in your face to say some off the wall stuff.

So close, you can smell his breah . . . that's too close for me. This is the fellow I refer to as "Munch" as he seems to be somewhat of a paranoid, conspiracy-theory believing sort.

His most famous gem so far has been "You know Al Queada poisoned our peanut supply and that's why we can't find peanut butter on the shelves now."

And every once in a while, he's got to ask if I have another b/f yet. Even after I told him what happened to the last one and that I'm not interested at this time, he still has to ask every so often.

Sorry, but if you're advertising I ain't buying.

But yeah, these two should meet. Imagine the thoughts they could share together . . .
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

They could probably share a straight jacket
      Out of retail!

Comment

Working...
      X