This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you even dress yourself

So I swear my allergies are driving me nuts so I'm not in a very good mood and then this idiot walks in. This man leaves his suit case in the door way so other have to squeeze through and walks 2 inches and then screams cookies:
    As I said I'm not in a good mood. So I scream back No sir this is a store not a cookie.He looks confused.So I showed him where the cookies were and then he stands for 10 mins and looks at our HUGE selection of cookies(all four kinds).And then decides on a muffin.Then he pays and then this conversation of brain killing happens:This went on for at least 5 or more mins

Me:Poor Poor me
    Idiot: so confused so stupid

Idiot:where can I get coffee.
    Mene floor up on Level M
    Idiots:stands and stares for a few mins
    Idiot: Down one Level
    Me(feeling like I'm going to smack this man)No up one level. On level M
    Idiot:Stands and stares again.
    Idiot:Through the doorway
    Mewhen did I say doorway)No sir get in the elevator and push the button labeled M
    Idiot:On level 4
    Me:GET INTO THE ELEVATOR AND PUSH M.NOT 1 or 2.BUTTON LABELED M
    Idiot:Level M
    Me:yes level M
    So he left but then he went to the front desk and asked them directions.But then he went through the exit doorway and ended up at the UPS store.I swear how do people liek this dress themselves in the morning. They probadly have someone write down step by step for them

Coroner's report:

Cause of death: Subject forgot to breath.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

When I worked quick service for a hotel's diner that was one of several linked to a world-famous theme park, I wondered just what it was the guests did to be able to afford to go to the parks. Many were rude, couldn't follow directions, or seemed like their minds had been wiped blank the moment they walked into the lobby.

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
        Coroner's report:

Cause of death: Subject forgot to breath.
        When I worked at the Call Center from Hell, I used to say that many of my customers were so stupid that someone had to poke them every few seconds and remind them to breath because they were certainly not capable of doing it on their own.
        "I guess they see another cash cow just waiting to be dry humped." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Quoth thread title
          how do you even dress yourself
          Garanimals.

But they probably manage to fuck that up and wear the hippopotamus pants with the penguin shirt and look like an idiot.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
          X