X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still not funny.

"Ayuk, ayuk, so what kind of discount do I get?"
    "So I get 50% off right, haha!"

Yep. Still not funny. And I still answer with the deadpan, "No." that doesn't seem to settle well with them.

Also, to the douche who threw his debit card on the counter: YOU have to swipe it. The card reader's right in front of you. I'm not reaching over my counter and doing it for you. Kudos to your wife for picking it up when I just stared back at you and repeated your total, she actually picked the damn thing up and swiped it while you stood there like the pimple on society's ass that you are. Maybe she's the one that dresses and feeds you and changes your diaper every morning.

Ugh.
    Would you like a Stummies?

I dunno, throwing the card at you is pretty damn messed up. But sometimes I go to registers where I have to swipe the card and I'll try to hand it to the cashier because I'm absent minded like that sometimes...
    "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Quoth NightWatch View Post
      I dunno, throwing the card at you is pretty damn messed up. But sometimes I go to registers where I have to swipe the card and I'll try to hand it to the cashier because I'm absent minded like that sometimes...
      Everyone's done it at one point. I do it repeatedly at the same store. I don't know why I can't remember that I have to swipe my own card there!
      Check out my cosplay social group!
      http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

i do it at the same 2 places. They both have really tall counters and I'm rather short. I think that has something to do with it.
        "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Yeah, I can understand doing that, I've done it before. I mean, some poor woman tried to swipe her card through one of our display GPS systems the other day but at least she wasn't a bitch. But looking down at the card reader and throwing it down on the counter...Well, I'll do the same thing as before and just stare. Seems I've gotten good at that lately.
          Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

Working...
          X