This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Accused Me of Being Rude

Today, I was ringing up a customer and when she handed over the payment, she told me that she was in a rush. I quickly finished the transaction and apologized for taking too long. The customer told me that I didn't have to be rude. I mentioned that I wasn't trying to be rude. The customer mentioned that she had to get home to someone who was in poor health. She wouldn't accept the apology I was giving her and she took off with her paid items which were in a bag and her son.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

So she made you rush the transaction and then accused you of being rude for rushing the transaction?

Comment

I apologized to the customer for taking too long. That's when she accused me of being rude.
      My Fanfic Page
      My Fiction Page
      My Social Group
      My Pet Social Group
      My You Tube Channel

Comment

Sigh. And if you hadn't apologized, she would have been upset that you weren't sorry for keeping her.

Just brush it off, she's not worth getting upset over and I'm sure does the same to every employee she meets

(pats on back)
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

*murmurs about the flower incident*

Yeah, SCs can be really snitty sometimes. You apologize you are rude, you don't apologize you are rude. You don't talk while rushing a transaction you are rude. You don't ask WHY they are in a rush?

A trillion slights you didn't even realize you made.
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Quoth purplecat41877 View Post
            she took off with her paid items which were in a bag and her son.
            Why were there items in her son? And, just where were they put?

Comment

Don't stress about it, PCat. She was obviously in a bad mood and wanted to spread it around. You were fine *hugs*
              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
              X