This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Turds

And all the weirdos came out of the woodworks tonight. When it rains weirdos, it pours weirdos.

Phone Panty Raid

Dealt with some idiot that kept calling again and again to ask if I was wearing panties and boots. I kept hanging up on him but I was tempted to say no sir, I'm wearing a jock strap and sandals, does that turn you on?

Stalkerella

This guy calls up and requests a copy of a receipt for an order placed in February. I email it to him and he tells me this long convoluted tale of being sued and having to go to court tomorrow morning. He says he ordered a Spa basket for a girl at the pharmacy that had led him to believe she was interested in him but after talking it over with his shrink decided sending bath salts and lotion was a bit premature so he asked that it be rerouted to his shrink instead. It was delivered to the original recipient and she is claiming it is part and parcel of him stalking her. He was outraged saying that his shrink said he was no stalker and that he had been having his crazy pills filled at that pharmacy for years now.

Do I look like I actually give a rats ass?

Every Color But Red

And I've had guys calling up and requesting very difficult to get oddball roses and getting huffy when I explain those are all special orders taking a minimum of three days.

Cash Payment Over Phone

And even more people trying to pay cash on an order over the phone. I'm not sure if they thought that they could shove the cash into the receiver or what but they were all triflingly wasting my precious time.

Gym Suck

This last one is not work related but it seemed to indicate the coming weirdness. Some super old man cornered me in the health club hot tub while he rattled off the strangest conspiracy theories just this side of the JKF assignation!

I'm going to bed, I've had enough nutballs for one day..
    "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

[google] looks up lunar calendar...no, the full moon isn't due till next week. I got nothing. Must be some crazy in the water.
    "This isn't a home, this is a swirling vortex of entropy." - Sheldon "The Big Bang Theory"

Comment

Working...
    X