This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer with an attitude

Visitor Parking was reserved today for the second shift & several spots for the first shift. I briefly dealt with a female customer with an attitude. The full sign was on.

me: me
    female customer with an attitude: fcwa

fcwa pulls up to the outside gate to the visitor parking booth. Since the full sign was on, I let her wait at the gate for short while. She backed up & drove up to the booth.

me: "Hi, how may I help you?"
    fcwa: "I want to park" *already has an attitude*
    me: "I'm sorry, but the full sign is on because the garage is full"
    fcwa: "Well.. I saw some cars exit. I know there are parking spots available in the garage. Can I pull in & circle around to look for a spot?"
    me: "I'm sorry, but the full sign is on because the garage is reserved, & I cannot allow anyone to enter the garage. That is why the full sign is on."
    fcwa: "Can I park in that garage?" *points to the faculty/staff garage*
    *Well..do you work here? no, but since you have an attitude, & I do not want to deal with you any longer, you can press the call button at the entrance gate to the faculty/staff garage*
    me: "I'm sorry, but the parking office is over the faculty/staff garage, & it is up to them if you can park. I'll raise the gate for you to go around the booth. Press the call box at the entrance gate to that garage."

She drives up to the entrance gate. I watch her press the call button & speak into the call box. After a couple of minutes the entrance gate goes up, she drives around to the exit gate, exits, & parks across the street at the metered parking lot.
    Last edited by snugglegirl05; 05-07-2009, 01:59 AM.
Working...
X