X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four quickies

Wait, you're angry why?
    Because I turned off the radio in your car? Didn't you have a noise complaint? How was I supposed to hear the noise with that crap you call music blaring so loud it makes people across town go deaf?

By the way, next time you install a system in your car make sure you don't hook your speaker wires into your ignition wires.

It makes your car not like you.

If I could do that do you really think I would be doing this?
    I'm not a rain-god. I'm not a super-hero from Africa. That lightning that just struck over there? I had absolutely nothing to do with that. I don't control the weather.

I can't do anything about the hail pummeling your POS 15 year old car that you can't do yourself.

Better get Maaco.

Now I'm a volunteer fireman.
    If your car is on fire it's not a good idea to drive it. If your car is on fire, its not a good idea to open the hood. If the mechanic you brought your car to tells you not to open hood, because the engine is on fire, you should listen to him.

It is, however, a good thing that I know how to use a fire extinguisher. And that there was one nearby.

Hope you didn't need those fingers.

No ma'am, I'm not a used car salesman
    I do have to be able to sleep with myself at night. Just because I'm, as you so eloquently put it, a 'greasemonkey,' doesn't mean I 'wake up in the morning formulating plans on how to rip people, like yourself, off.' I do that before I go to bed.

Besides, not only is the total cheaper I, personally, make less money for just hanging new rotors as opposed to turning them. Less time involved+Less expertise required=Less pay.

I have this thing about cars that I've worked on the brakes actually stopping after I'm done. Call me crazy.
    Last edited by coldcupofjoe; 05-07-2009, 04:26 AM. Reason: Forgot how to count

I tend to think up my evil schemes before bed, as well.

You get more imaginative when you're tired.
    "Do not quibble with me over apostrophes. I have my shit together when it comes to apostrophes." - BookBint

Comment

Quoth MoxisPilot View Post
      Also less patient and a wee bit more vindictive.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth coldcupofjoe View Post
        Now I'm a volunteer fireman.
        If your car is on fire it's not a good idea to drive it. If your car is on fire, its not a good idea to open the hood. If the mechanic you brought your car to tells you not to open hood, because the engine is on fire, you should listen to him.
        Gee, when flames started coming out of my car, I scrambled to get out of it and a good number of feet away.

I sure as hell was not going to be trying to drive it!

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth MoxisPilot View Post
          The way I drain myself... the little voice in my head that likes to say: Don't spit your gum i your sister's hair is dead quiet by the time my head hits the pillow... so, the rest of my mind goes to work.
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

How do I sleep at night?

On my back with my eyes closed.

A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth coldcupofjoe View Post
              By the way, next time you install a system in your car make sure you don't hook your speaker wires into your ignition wires.
              bwahahaahahahahaha!!!!! That's hilarious! Something I'm familar with from towing cars....I've seen some crazy things people thought would work.

On a car related topic...I just sold my 14 yr old POS for $400 the other day! Woot!
              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                How do I sleep at night?

On my back with my eyes closed.

'On a pile of money with many beautiful Women'

Comment

Working...
                X