This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I know its not your fault" customers

I understand that customers are mad at the situation and not me but come on, once you say that "you know its not my fault", that's your cue to stop whining and actually let me assist you with what I can do for you!

I always have problems in which I call the company for help but I always tell my problem ONCE and let the rep help me instead of wasting the rep's time by complaining.

I hate it when people say that to me. "I know it's not your fault, but...." Ok, and? Does complaining to me make you feel better or something? We have a number for corporate, if you want. No really they'll listen, sometimes.

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
      Does complaining to me make you feel better or something?
      Yes.

No, seriously, complaining helps. I mean, I usually try not to whine at helpless CS folks, I keep most of my complaining for the sake of it confined to my family and friends, but complaining can help vent frustration, and clarify exactly what's wrong so when it's time to do something about it, you know how to proceed.
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

I either stop whining or ask to speak to a manager nicely if I feel it warrants it. Then I calmly and politely but firmly but my points across. Easy!
        No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

My favourite is 'I'm not complaining at you...'.

Actually, yes you are. I appreciate you realising that I don't have any power over company policy and that as a result your annoyance is not my fault, but you are still complaining and I am the chump that has to listen to you.

Comment

I understand complaining helps a lot (especially if it is causing major problems)
            but it is the complainers who complain so much that they expect ME to do something about it. Like this woman who whined to no end about not being told there would be taxes and she wanted ME to do something for her and this was after I had given a 20 courtesy credit and offered her to downgrade her service! She also said, "I know it is not your fault" but yet she keeps bullying me to do something for her.

The worst ones are the ones who ask WHY in that childish tone.
            Last edited by MoonChild2007; 05-10-2009, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Exactly. Yes, I understand that you feel better after whining at a hapless petrol station employee about petrol prices rising, but I have no control over them and besides, I have work to do that is doomed to remain undone cuz I have no choice but to sit there and listen to you bitching. If you want to whine at the person responsible, then call up Gordon Brown and bitch at him. Seriously. -.-
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
              X