This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARGH!

OK, this is mostly the result of a bad day, I"m just blowing off steam here, but oh holy flaming hell, what is it with people?!

-Please don't assume I can't count. Don't hand me one big lump of change and leave, but don't hand me one note at a time, going "one...two...three" slowly. I know that 5 $50 notes equals $250. If you hand it to me going "50, 100, 150 etc."
    -If I say "you can leave it in the trolley" LEAVE THE DAMN THING IN THE TROLLEY! I had one idiot today who had a thing of water. Now these things are heavy, I cannot lift them easily. I tell customers to leave them in the trolley, but no, this guy not only lifts up the thing and whacks it on the conveyor belt, but he also leaves the trolley RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AISLE! Right where people are walking...(most customers usually have the generosity to leave trolleys near the walls)
    -If you have cold hands, do NOT touch me first thing in the morning and say I'm warm! I'm chalking that up to a senior's moment but seriously, you do not touch a stranger and say that they're warm! (it was an old lady)
    -I will find out seriously, what it is that makes people feel the need to shop at ten minutes after close, park their butt at a register and then run off and get MORE things! (I had to stay behind and serve them...grr, I hate serving last customer of the night)
    -To the idiot who made my life hell (http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=45754), why the hell are you shopping at my work of all things?! I thought that since I said I don't want anything more to do with you that it would also mean that you'd go and shop at the same spot that your mate works at! (Yes it's his choice, but he said he'd never shop at my work)

*sigh* glad I'm off...I need booze....Jester...
    Last edited by fireheart; 05-10-2009, 11:18 AM.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
    -Please don't assume I can't count. Don't hand me one big lump of change and leave, but don't hand me one note at a time, going "one...two...three" slowly. I know that 5 $50 notes equals $250. If you hand it to me going "50, 100, 150 etc." Jester...
    For this one, there's probably a fair chance that the counting is for them more than for you.

Although, sometimes they're just being twats.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

My work hours are set so that if I want to get something after work, I have to squeeze into the last 5 minutes of the store. Bet the people there hate me. But then again, I'm only getting 3 things max.
      http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
      Melody Gardot

Comment

I count out 50s like that more for myself. I have huge problems with math sometimes.
        "Do not quibble with me over apostrophes. I have my shit together when it comes to apostrophes." - BookBint

Comment

*sigh* glad I'm off...I need booze....
          I'd offer you some but I think the only thing I have is Southern Comfort, and I have no money because I spent it all on course fees.
          If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

In regards to the money counting, I had a few customers do that who were pretty much rude from the get go. Most of the time, people just tend to count to themselves, not out loud.

Ny, I'm assuming you have TAFE? you sound like my ex-boyfriend, he loves Southern Comfort
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Oh, this reminds me of Saturday night at the post counter. It was extremely busy, Mothers Day on Sunday plus a lot of people in town for Graduation (which we still have two more weeks of). So we were busy ALL DAY, which was fine. A group came up to post something, I'm guessing for Mothers Day 5 minutes after closing, without having it almost ready to post (ie leaving out the store purchases but having the bag packed and addressed so all you have to do is put store purchases in, seal and put postage on) and then asked if they still had time to post that day. Grrr. They could see my CW was counting up my till for me, I informed them their post would go no where until Monday, but they still wanted too. I somehow managed to convince them we didn't really have the time, pretty sure I said we were open on Sunday too.
              Began work Aug as casual '08
              Ex-coworkers from current place of work: 26ish
              Current co-workers at current place of work: 15ish - yes he just hired 3 more casuals
              Why do I still work there again?

Comment

Ny, I'm assuming you have TAFE? you sound like my ex-boyfriend, he loves Southern Comfort
                Private institution for my diploma, way more expensive than tafe . I can't stand Southern Comfort, to sweet even straight, I gagged the first time I had a SoCom and coke, give me Rum any day.
                If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

holy flaming hell, what is it with people?!
                  If you ever find out, bottle the secret and sell it for a fortune. That is if your head didn't explode from finding out!

-If you have cold hands, do NOT touch me first thing in the morning and say I'm warm!
                  What's better is an arm round the waist. Had that before from an old lady too, who nearly fell over from shock after I jumped 40 feet in the air. Funnily enough, I wasn't expecting two ice cubes.

I'll just leave the booze over here...
                  "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

Working...
                  X