X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big bad customer

i got one for ya.
    i work at walmart right. i work third so u know aint going to be in good mood.
    ok see walmart sales everything including bikes for little kids. well we always have these customers who want to ride these bikes (some could use exercise)
    this one girls really pissed me off. we have to tell them over and over no riding bikes in store smile and walk off.\
    walkin off was not option here
    told her she couldn't do it she turns around and calls me a bitch. me havin the redneck attitude i got .
    i told her we could take it outside and i would show her a bitch.
    funny at that very moment here comes me manager(i thought oh hell)
    manager asks you know what's wrong blah...blah....tell the story ....blah....blah
    so its now me lunch hour i told lil girl; to meet me outside and id kick her ass. well needless to say i didnt get lunch or to kick her ass that nite. instead i got "quality time with my manager" she wouldn't leave my side.

still watchin for that girl ...lol
    I Have Nothing But The Thoughts Of Uselessness

I was at one of the Wal-Farts in my area awhile back, and saw one of the employees yelling at some kids for bouncing the balls in the store. I heard her say something like, "I told you three times, not to do that!"

I'm sure she was nice about it when she told them the first time, but as a parent myself, I know it's frustrating when the kids choose not to listen, and you have to repeat yourself.

Worse yet, the kids' "mother" got all pissy about it, and said something like, "I can see you don't have any kids!"

Without missing a beat, the employee told her, "I do have kids, but they don't act like that!"

I'm hoping the employee didn't get in trouble for that. People like that idiot mother need to be put in their place.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

i have done that too. i actually told one parent she shouldn't be a parent. she needed to learn what it was. but the girl i was talking about was 16. she really knew better
      I Have Nothing But The Thoughts Of Uselessness

Comment

You know what's really funny (not)?

When the kids, in the course of their test-driving the bikes, manage to take out an endcap or something.

We have a motorized dirt bike, which turned out to be another one of those things people ooh and ahh about until they see they price, and one night a bunch of teenagers were riding that thing around the back of the store.

All of a sudden, I hear CRASH! Tinkle tinkle! and see the kids running off with the bike abandoned down an aisle.

It was not fun cleaning up that mess.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
        X