This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP fun

My arena has this new lot set-up which has made things a pain in the ass. Pretty much one side of VIP is eliminated and made for club parking (Reserved spots) which means that guys who have parked on the former VIP side are very pissed. Thankfully, people have been understanding but not this "gentleman." I'm venting in letter form:

Dear Sir, I am fully aware that the north entrance used to hold VIP but this has been formatted for the additions of that side. I am willing to point you in the right direction but it is hard for me to do when you keep interrupting me at every other word. If you had just shut up for at least 30 seconds, I could've helped you and you could've been on your way. You did not want to make this easy though, you then proceed to call me a few names ranging from dumbf**k to bastard. I do not appreciate it when you resort to such a thing because of something that is not in my hands.
    As I told you again and again about our new policy and yet you still argued with me, you then said that you were a lawyer and if I remember correctly; that "my ass was going to be in trouble." I will be the first to tell you that stating your job title in order to get your way does not work and it makes you look bad and is also a great way for you to lose credibility. Feel free to report me to the complaints department, they will have quite a laugh over your complaint.

Sincerely, IHateTheNBA68

P.S. Please don't come back. Ever.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

GOD! I hate that! Throwing your title around when YOU know it doesn't mean jack shit!

"I'm a lawyer!"

Yeah, well I'm a surgeon, allow me to remove your head from your ass.
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
    X