X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Yell At The Only One Who Can Help

Hello all! First post and all that.
    Some background I sell appliances at one of the big box retailers that seems to attract crazies.
    I get a call and answer. This is as close as I can remember.
    ME-The queen of appliances
    CL-Crazy angry lady

Me: pening speils:
    CL: I just spent 3000 dollers on a diswasher and cooktop and installs andthe installers won't install the cooktop.
    Me: (weird, but whatever) Okay, did they say why?
    CL: They said I need a connection or something on my gas line. I've talked to four people and nobody knows what they're doing.
    Me: And they didn't say exactally what the issue was.
    CL: No! I've been waiting three months for everything and if they had come out and measured it like they were suposed to we wouldn't have a problem.
    Me: Did you get the measurement service?
    CL: No!
    It goes back and forth with her caliming she's waited anywhere between foru and one month. I offer to contact the installers and see if they have any suggestions on what to do and what the issue is.
    She throws a fit, mentioning the ammount she's spent multiple times and going on to say "I know 3000 dollers isn't much to you!" with me wondering what planet she's on that a retail peon makes enough to blow that kind of cash on two appliances.
    She throws more fits and yells about how she's going to get it installed this weekend or she'll be in here tomorrow morning and will slam the cooktop on someone's desk.
    Today is a friday...
    I get back from vacation and this happens. :dies:

That'll teach ya to go on vacation . . .

BTW, aboard. Bar's to the left, sofa on the right with the giant screen tv and the orgy is downstairs in the gutter.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth isitdeadyet View Post
      CL: No! I've been waiting three months for everything and if they had come out and measured it like they were suposed to we wouldn't have a problem.
      Me: Did you get the measurement service?
      CL: No!
      Wait, wait, wait....er, wait. She did not elect to get the measurement service, yet she's upset that nobody came out to conduct the measurement service...? *HEAD GO FOOM*

Uh, HUH.

Anyhoo, Welcome to CS!
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I used to work for an appliance repair company... wrong gas line connection? no install, PERIOD. Cooktop doesn't fit? no install. PERIOD. 80 percent of appliance techs are NOT gas line certified, and most of them aren't going to modify your cabinetry to fit the cooktop either. Unless by modify, you mean "take a hacksaw and make the hole bigger" lol

god forbid you have one of those wall oven things, where if the hole in the wall isn't the EXACT size, it's not going in that hole, period.
        "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
          Bar's to the left, sofa on the right with the giant screen tv and the orgy is downstairs in the gutter.:lol:
          Excuse me, my room is not a gutter!

Comment

Working...
          X