Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're reporting me to the basketball team president? (Semi-long, a lot of language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're reporting me to the basketball team president? (Semi-long, a lot of language)

This was an amusing argument with this guy but it was funny in two ways: 1. When he got angry, he sounded like Joe Pesci but he looked nothing like him. 2. He threatened to report me but to the wrong person. I was working with a new person in the suite lot and he called me over for help. This is what transpired. I apologize for the language but this guy swore a lot.

JPSA: Joe Pesci soundalike
    Me: Well, me.
    B: Coworker

B: "Hey IHate, could you come here please?
    Me: "What's up?"
    B: "Is this guy allowed in?" Shows me a pass, things look legit but then I noticed that it had expired.
    Me: "Uh sir, I'm afraid I cannot let you in because this pass is expired."
    JPSA: "What?! Well this isn't fair, how come?
    Me: (Oh boy) "Well sir, it's expired and if I let you in it wouldn't be fair to the customers who actually have passes that are valid and I am under my supervisor's orders not to let expired passes in.
    JPSA:"What the fuck?! I pay $10-fucking-thousand a year for these tickets and this pass and my suite and I can't get in because of a pass? Do something about it!!"
    Me: "I can't, you'll have to talk to the box office, they handle that problem."
    JPSA:"You're telling me to go to the fucking box office because of something that 'you' should be able to solve?"
    Me: "Sir, I cannot let you in. The pass is expired and it would not be fair to the other customers because this place fills up quickly."
    JPSA: "Fine then, before I go I want your fucking name!"
    Me: "IHatetheNBA."
    JPSA: "I WANT YOUR FUCKING LAST NAME!!!!!
    Me: "They will know who is out here, so do not worry."
    JPSA: "All right then IHatetheNBA, Mr. Jonaseo (The basketball team president) will be hearing from you!"

The guy drove off and went to sort out his problem, but I have to wonder what reporting me to the basketball team president will do?
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Quoth ihatethenba68 View Post
    JPSA: "All right then IHatetheNBA, Mr. Jonaseo (The basketball team president) will be hearing from you!"
    I'd be more impressed on what Joe Pesci sound alike is going to do to force you to report to the basketball team president...?
    "Um, yes, Mr. Jonaseo? I just wanted to let you know some little creep who sounds a lot like Joe Pesci got angry at me because he had an expired parking tag, and I wouldn't let him in the complex."
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I think it would be a lot funnier if he reported you to the LEAGUE president.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

The hilarious thing is I have nothing to do with Mr. Jonaseo, he doesn't even know who I am. I can only picture the look on his face when the JPSA complains to him.
        The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

It would have been funnier if you started saying back, in your best possible Joe Pesci; "Do i make you laugh? Do i look like a fu----- clown to you? Am i here to amuse you?"

Comment

Working...
          X