This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You ruin my night...

I'm not sure who you were, but I have a good idea... but you decided that heaving a shit load of paper towels into the toilet would be a good idea... Toilet paper not working good enough for that horror you left us?

I only mention this because it has been almost 3 months since last this monstrosity has occurred, and the poor poor LP lost at RPS (paper beats rock). And had to clean up after you... poor guy looked like he was gonna puke.

So bravo you whore beast.

ps... I hate you.
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

that's just messed up....that's why I don't think I could ever clean up bodily fluids....the smell would get to me...

Comment

My tactic is to take a huge lungfull of air, clean-up as much as I can, run-away for another lungfull of air, and repeat as-needed.

You end-up feeling kinda...loopy afterwards. It's rather pleasant enough to make-up for the mess.

Oh, and try and pretend you're picking-up puppies and rainbows!
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I was a janitor at my college for a little while. If I ever had to clean something like that my plan was to take advantage of the drain in the floor and just hose the room down.
        Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
        Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

I can't clean up that stuff at all.

Dried cat deposits (ours will sometimes kick them out of the box) I can handle, but anything not-solid and/or not-cold and I'll be adding my own vomit to the mess.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Completely off-topic, but your thread title reminds me of "I drink your milkshake"!
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
              Completely off-topic, but your thread title reminds me of "I drink your milkshake"!
              LOL! That's wonderful!
              "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
              -Red

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                My tactic is to take a huge lungfull of air, clean-up as much as I can, run-away for another lungfull of air, and repeat as-needed.
                I pull the cover off the drain and get the fire hose.

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
                  I pull the cover off the drain and get the fire hose.
                  Umm.... not such a good idea...

I dunno how it is where you are, but, here, the fire hoses in the building are connected to a waterflow switch in the fire alarm system. The net result of this is that if any sprinkler head opens, or if anyone turns on a fire hose, the fire alarm system goes off.

Yes, this is the voice of experience....

-Wembley
                  Originally Posted by edible_hat
                  (also, wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?)

Comment

Working...
                  X