This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAHAHAHAHA!!! NW 1... SC 0

Sorry for all the caps... I was just little excited... not quite "wet your pants with joy" excited though.

SC: My address is Arse Fuckety Ln and xxx East.
    Me: I'm sorry, sir, I didn't quite catch that, can you verify it for me?
    SC: My address is Arse Fuckety Ln and xxx East!
    Me: OK sir, that address shows to be Arse Fuckety Ln and Ronald Mcwhore St. Is that correct? (The correct answer is yes, by the way)

SC: MY. ADDRESS. ISSSSS. ARRSSSE FUUUUCCCKKKEEETTTYYY LLLNNN AND ROOONNNNAALLLD MCWHOOOORRE ST!!!!!

He then proceeded to scream his address at me repeatedly until it made no sense anymore (think, saying 'wrong' to yourself over and over again until it stops making sense... yeah, it was like that). He wouldn't even answer my questions just kept shouting his address at me.

Me: SIR! I understood you already!
    SC: Oh, yes ma'am.

I snapped, but only slightly... besides, it's a fairly important call. Some dude threatened to pop a cap in his ass, I'd like to get the more pertinent facts of this call before his screaming turns to "Oh shit! That m$@@!f(*#@ just shot me!!!"

Yes, he actually was very kind to me after that, not another snipe out of him. And of course I returned to my normal perky self.

PS: Those street names are like totally real street names in The greater Salt Lake area. You just ask Smiley. He'll agree with me!
    "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

I recognize that when you're really scared, your mind is not all there, but.. that there was...way freaked out.

I'd have had the same reaction as you did.
    Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 06-27-2009, 06:41 AM. Reason: edited to make sense.
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
    X