This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there is no hope for them

Guest: Dave, I am so mad right now......at 10 am. the maids came knocking on the door and told us to leave. I have had a horrible stay. First, we had the inconvenience of having to pick up amenity cards and then nobody came to pick up our recylables. I hate it here and I am suing the girl who booked me because she told me this place was beautiful and she had no right to say that. It is a dump

Me: well 10 AM is the check out time but since nobody is coming I can give you a little later. What time are you leaving?

GUest: Is this going in one ear and out the other? I am telling you I am dissatisfied and you are fucking ignoring me. I will sue you too.

Me: sue me for what?

Guest: I have high blood pressure and when I get mad, it goes up

Me: so you are gonna sue me because you can't control your temper?

Guest: who is your president?

Me: Barack Obama

Guest: I mean your company president, dumbass

Me: John Smith (not his real name)

GUest: well you listen to me and listen good, he will hear about you and you'll all have lawsuits against you

Me: ok

Guest: damn you to hell, Dave....

CLICK

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
    Guest: who is your president?

Me: Barack Obama

Guest: I mean your company president, smartass
    CLICK
    Fixed it for you.

Poor wittle pwecious has him a naughty bwood pwessure? Awwww!!! What a maroon. Let's hope the lawyer gets himself a few billable hours telling Guest how stupid he is, and how he has no case against either the agent or Dave.

Comment

Who is this "sue"? She must be around a lot of angry customers because they keep talking about her.

Anyways, this person has no case at all.

Comment

ahh dave, you get the worse, dont you?? So, this lovely ray of sunshine is complaing because he has to check out at *gasp* check-out time?? How horribly unpredictable and sneaky of you, dave. Your companys policies are rotten I tell you, rotten!! LOL

Just some loser SC looking for a discount after the fact. How original on his part
        Sorry, my love cannot be bought. And if it could, you obviously don't have enough in your account to do so.

~Do not pass go, Do not collect $200. You lose, my friend, you lose~

Comment

I've got a deal for this guy. Leave now and you won't be arrested for tresspassing.
          "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

If you were to give this country of ours an enema, now you know where to stick the hose.

Comment

another street lawyer; gotta love them. hope the case ends up before judge judy so we can all have a laugh at this moron's expense.
              look! it's ghengis khan!
              Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

See, I have really high BP (I think I'm part giraffe) and I have these lovely little pills I take that "protect my heart from evil humors" so no matter how mad I get it doesn't raise my BP much.
                Perhaps he should take that issue up with his doc.
                That said, sadly I have heard of agents getting sued because the client hated their vacation. The clients rarely win, but the TAs have to go to depos anyways.

Comment

Unbelievable!

Man do your customers ever fly off the handle quickly.
                  Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Guest: I have high blood pressure and when I get mad, it goes up
                    Try cutting your wrist open and letting some of the excess pressure escape.

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
                      Try cutting your wrist open and letting some of the excess pressure escape.
                      abd remember don't do it across the arm, the pressure isn't releasd that way, do it down the arm.

This has been a friendly reminder.

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
                        I've got a deal for this guy. GTFO ...NOW!!
                        Fixed your post!
                        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth bunnyboy View Post
                          abd remember don't do it across the arm, the pressure isn't releasd that way, do it down the arm.

This has been a friendly reminder.
                          It's down the road, not across the street.

*nods sagely*

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Guest: damn you to hell, Dave....

CLICK
                            Was his name Stewie......
                            Tamezin

Comment

Working...
                            X