Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes customers just feel like they are a god.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes customers just feel like they are a god.

This happened to a customer of ours. He works at a cleaners.

He was doing paperwork when one of his workers, (a very religous teen) came in and said woman wanted to talk to him. Manager was like Ok, and went out. He asked what was wrong. Converstation went like this.

Now the customer is a good looking woman, dressed real nice and professoner, just looks like a upper class well meaning lady. How wrong he was...

Manager: "How can I help you?"
    Customer: I told this 'f***er that I wanted this f***ing clean!"
    Manger: O_O "Now there is no need for that kind of langage... in anycase, we're not guartneed to get all the stains outs.... it says so when you signed the paperwork.
    Customer; Well your going to F***ing do it right F***ing now, and get it right!
    (at this point the worker was told by manager to go to back room to get away from scary lady)
    Customer: Where the F*** is he going!!! HE NEEDS TO CLEAN THIS!!! NOW!!!
    Manager: You know what? No, I'm going to ask you to leave. No need to treat us like this.

Customer gets huffy, but leaves. He goes back to office, and he can see through his window the lady get into a real nice car, and tries to start it. It won't work. She tries for at least ten minutes he says, before she starts storming back in. He gets up and goes out.

Customer: I'm going to use your phone. (Yep, demanded, not asked)
    Manager: Mm. no.
    Customer: Why the F not?
    Manager: Theres a pay phone across the street. You can use that.
    Customer; BUT I NEED IT NOW!
    Manager; Is it a emergency? your goiing to call the police?
    Customer: No...
    Manager: Not an emergency then huh?

Customer gets huffy, but leaves. He goes back to office, and once again see's lady. Pulling out a cell phone.

Later on, car repair man comes. He knocks on lady's window. Lady ignores him. repair man knocks again, louder, and at this point manager's curousity gets the better of him, and he goes out to watch. He and the worker can clearly see the lady in the car, talking on her cell phone, ignoring the repair man. Repair man gives up and leaves. Manager goes back inside. Few minutes later lady comes storming in yelling at worker. Manager goes back to main room.
    "Where the F did he go?? I need my car Fing fix now!!!"
    Manager: .... you ignored him completly when he was knocking on the window.
    Customer: I DIDN"T SEE HIM!!!!

Eventually the manager gets her gone. Told her to get the car out of the lot, so she managed to get it across the street. He was sorta hoping someone would vandalize it. Of course no-one did, but he was still hoping.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

This lady is like the Tazmanian Devil of suck.

Comment

Did the door hit her on the way out? Because if it didn't, it should have!

After the reading the story, I'm kinda glad the repairman didn't have to work with her . . . I'm sure he'd probably be gettin' an earful as well . . .
      This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Wow, I wonder if that was the same lady I had who had gotten a script for some expensive injectible that wasn't covered under her insurance, so she took her hard copy and went away, coming back the next day and parked in my bloody drive thru and would yell at us whenever someone would greet her. "Can't you see I'm on the phone?"

Some people deserve embolisms sometimes.....

Comment

Plaidman, correct me if I'm wrong, but you work at a liquor store, don't you? If you do, I understand completely why this customer of yours would need a big bottle of Something With A Cap, vintage 2006.
          I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Close. Convience store. XD Might as well be though. However, Ron doesn't drink anymore, clean five or so years he said.
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
              Wow, I wonder if that was the same lady I had who had gotten a script for some expensive injectible that wasn't covered under her insurance, so she took her hard copy and went away, coming back the next day and parked in my bloody drive thru and would yell at us whenever someone would greet her. "Can't you see I'm on the phone?"

Some people deserve embolisms sometimes.....

BAHHH I hate that so much! No talking on your cell phone when you're at the drive thru speaker! NO! BAD CUSTOMER! NO COOKIE!
              But seriously, that lady was unbelievable!

Comment

Quoth Getoutofmylobby View Post
                This lady is like the Tazmanian Devil of suck.
                I nominate her for "Suckiest Suck That Ever Sucked".
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

She didn't see the repairman? Then how did she know he was there? Why did she ask "where did he go?"

Where did WHO go, lady?

Can you say "Hoist on her own petard?"

Don't you just love it when the harm they do is to themselves?

Comment

I absolutely hate the snooty entitlement whores, and I would hate to have seen her reaction when the driver told her "I'm not a mechanic, I'm just here to tow this to the dealership where they'll charge you $300 to put it in park"
                    "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

I love it when Karma works as smoothly as it did here.
                      "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

Working...
                      X