This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain bleach. NOW!

OH GOD! I'm blind and lost some brain cells. Had several customers.

One: Guy took his sweet time, (read nearly half-hour). picking his items. In which case, I learned something. Can't do two foodstamp cards on same purchise. I hated the fact he somehow had two food stamps, but still, nice to know.

Now he open his wallet to pay for his beer, and had a nice picture of what I assumed was his girlfriend. So I even said, "your wife's pretty" he smiled. and showed me a few more pics of him and his family. Nice decent pictures. While I was bagging his beer, he then held out his cell phone and told me to watch it. I peered at it, and much to my horror, I saw a vid of his wife. ... pretending to be a valcume cleaner. On him. Down there. After nearly biting my tongue from berating and screaming in abjact fear, he then said he had more vids of her, with other guys.

Later on, had two guys want beer, nether have ID, after much arguing, they finally get the hint that they aren't getting beer. So they leave. They come back later, buy some hot pockets, and then as they are going out they in a sing-song voice like teasing from preschool, they jeered. "We got our beer, we got our beer...."

(Thankfully nether of them was near any beer, sot hey didn't steal any that I know off, and belive me, I watch people who get angry at me and come back later the same day).

I shrugged and said Ok, didnt really care, but wanted to ask how old they were to be singing like that.

Please, need whole bottle of brain bleach.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

A double dose for you. You sound like you might need it.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
      I saw a vid of his wife. ... pretending to be a valcume cleaner. On him. Down there. After nearly biting my tongue from berating and screaming in abjact fear, he then said he had more vids of her, with other guys.
      You poor thing! Here's some more! I can't believe that!
      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
        "We got our beer, we got our beer...."
        "I don't care, I don't care..."
        I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Plaidman, you have my deepest, deepest sympathies. Yuck. Here's some more

A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
          - Dave Barry

Comment

After reading that first part, I need some Brain Bleach®™, too.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

After all that brain bleach you need a bottle of Scotch to drown out what's left of that visual. And therapy too. May the memories fade with time. Poor thing-you will be scarred for life I am afraid.

Comment

One for you

One for me!
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Don't use it all! We'll be out of stock before Black Friday's up!
                  "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

To remove the stains of unpleasent imagery, soak your mind in a solution of one cup brain bleach for every cup of warm water. Once the stains have faded, wash on hot/cold cycle at your washer's toughest setting for fifteen minutes. Line dry. Do not iron your brain, the wrinkles are supposed to be there.
                    You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

Quoth Sofar View Post
                      To remove the stains of unpleasent imagery, soak your mind in a solution of one cup brain bleach for every cup of warm water. Once the stains have faded, wash on hot/cold cycle at your washer's toughest setting for fifteen minutes. Line dry. Do not iron your brain, the wrinkles are supposed to be there.
                      But I'm wrinkle-free. Why can't my brain be that way?

Frankly, I'd file that entire incident under the TMI file and bury it at least 8 feet deep.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
                        Frankly, I'd file that entire incident under the TMI file and bury it at least 8 feet deep.
                        Encased in heavy lead. And the spot henceforth referred to as, "the bad place".
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I think you need more than just brain bleach.

Maybe a large electromagnet, held next to your brain for several minutes might degauss it enough that the memory of that video is wiped from your mind forever...of course, you probably wont remember your name, or where you live after that, but at least the memory of that video will be gone.

Comment

Yes, thank you all so much. So much better now that I just stoped thinking about it. But it hunts me. Every time I see a cell phone I cry.
                            Military Spouse Support.
                            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Erin View Post
                              I think you need more than just brain bleach.

Maybe a large electromagnet, held next to your brain for several minutes might degauss it enough that the memory of that video is wiped from your mind forever...of course, you probably wont remember your name, or where you live after that, but at least the memory of that video will be gone.
                              You do know that what you describe is actually a method to cause temporal brain damages on volunteers so that brain ailments can be studied by healthy people. right?
                              I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Working...
                              X