This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• major headache

Guest: Dave, there is another car parked in the space closest to my villa. I paid a lot of money to stay here and I want that parking space. Can you have that car moved?

Me: no ma'am

Guest: then I will call and have the piece of shit towed

Me: is there another space you can use?

Guest: yea there is another GD space but thats not the fuckin point....I paid $3000. I want that one because it's nearest to where I am staying

Me: ma'am please stop cussing at me....I cant make them move their car and I dont even know who they are

Guest: well then I want some compenation because this is very inconvenient and I cant believe that for all the money I paid, you are refusing to even do anything about it

Me: there is nothing I can do

Guest: Dave, you are pissing me off. How dare you treat me like this. I am skaking right now I am so mad. You have ruined our vacation. I just....I cant even talk (she starts crying) Goddamnit......this is so not fair....grrrrrrrr...go to hell, Dave.

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
    go to hell, Dave.
    Only if I can take you with me.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the car did get towed and it belonged to the property manager

Comment

How is the parking set up at those places? I thought they were private homes with driveways & stuff.

Comment

Was it a public road/parking space? It'd be funny if she towed the police chief's car. That would make for some interesting karma when it came back around
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Unbelievable! *shaking head*
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Hey guess what? The person who parked there also paid $3000 for their rental.

Wow a ruined vacation over a parking spot. Must have been a pretty shitty vacation if a good parking space would have been the highlight.
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

this is so not fair....grrrrrrrr...

What adult does this? My two-year-old doesn't even growl at me!
              "I've never had a heart attack, but it isn't for my son's lack of trying." - Me

Comment

Quoth TTAZ View Post

What adult does this? My two-year-old doesn't even growl at me!
                You haven't met my brother . . . he growls and grumbles under his breath quite frequently. But then he's developmentally and mentally disabled, so it goes with the territory.

*le sigh*
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth TTAZ View Post
                  What adult does this?
                  Obviously the customers in VRS's stories. LOL

Again...just...unbelievable!
                  Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Actually I occasionally growl to vent frustration, but this is typically when there is no one for me to offend or I at least have the decency to mute the phone first

Comment

"OMG, It's not faaaaaaaaiiiiiiiirrrr I have to walk aaaaaaaaallll that way to my villa cause they won't gimme that parking spot!" Cry me a river. VRS, you must be a regular caller for the waaaaaambulance with the copious amount of EWs you get.
                      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

DAVE! ITS RAINING DURING MY VACATION!

MAKE THE RAIN STOP DAVE!!!! OH YOU WON'T?? THEN GO TO HELL DAVE!

Comment

go to hell, Dave.
                          You should have have told her you're already there.

How do you do it, Dave? I would be in a nut house by now if I had your job!
                          "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
                          ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Hey guess what Dave, your customers have been calling me today bitching about the fact that they can't get flower arrangements to their vacay places in five minutes..... I don't know how you cope with them because I've been hanging up left and right all day long..
                            "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Dave, ... You have ruined our vacation.
                              Have you kept a tally of how many vacations you have ruined?

Comment

Working...
                              X