This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burrito Warrior

Got this story from the clerk and the cops at the 7/11 down from my office tonight. I even got to walk in halfway through it. ( Joy! ) Although in retrospec I kind of wished the clerks had warned me =p But no, they just let me wander into it unawares.

I knew something was up when there were *3* security guards outside the store. So something must have happened. But whatever, this is off Granville street at 11pm, its a nutcase feista on a nightly basis anyway. So I walk in, say hi to the clerks ( They tend to regonize you when you've been there twice a day for 2 years. ) and head back to the cooler.

Now, there's one other guy at the back of the store: Burrito Warrior. Burrito Warrior is one of those people that immediately sets off the warning bells in your head. He seems to be acting...mildly....erratic ( Molesting the slurpee machine erratic ). But this 7/11 gets crazies and drug addicts all night so its not that unusual.

I'm grabbing a drink when I hear a bit of a thud. Turns out Burrito Warrior is still molesting the slurpee machine and has apparently knocked something over. To which he proclaims "Nobody saw anything!" ...ok. Then he grabs, you guessed it, two frozen Burritos and brandishs them like swords.

The man is now dual wielding burritos.
    ( Which makes him at least a level 2 Ranger. God help me, and you, if you get that reference. )

He informs me: "You saw nothing!" to which I ignore. Eye contact might be fatal at this point. I take my stuff and head back to the counter. The clerk gives me a blank look in response to my "WTF?" look.

I look back at Burrito Warrior, and the guy is apparently playing charades: quote, 6 words. If I had to take a guess at it I'd say it was "SWEET JESUS I'M COVERED IN SNAKES!#@$". He just barely manages to wrestle free of his coat turned giant snake and proceeds to slay it with his twin blades of bean. I decide this is probably an ideal moment to flee the scene.

So I head outside and right into the security guards + 2 cops that were called and I end up getting the rest of the story from them. Apparently Burrito Warrior had wandered down Granville and ASSAULTED someone before stumbling into 7/11. Wow, thanks for the warning guys. You couldn't have given me a heads up that the nutball groping the slurpee machine had *attacked* someone before he came in here? That would have been handy to know when I walked down there past him to the coolers.

><

I believe a padded room and custom jacket- with no exits for your hands- are in order. I must say, at the first moment I saw him brandishing the burritos, I would have made a hasty exit.

Btw, no idea what a level 2 ranger is.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      proceeds to slay it with his twin blades of bean.
      I pictured all my methed out days and wish I had twin blades of beans for the creatures that attacked me during those times!
      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

could also be coined as a rogue
        Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

Comment

I'm sure the clerk's last name was Schulz. "I see notheeng, NOTHEEEENG!"
          S/he was probably thinking as long as the slurpee machine didn't molest Burrito Warrior back and make a big mess, then . . . meh.

Comment

Going on Granville by yourself at night? You brave, brave soul....
            -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
            -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

You couldn't have given me a heads up that the nutball groping the slurpee machine had *attacked* someone before he came in here?

That would have made some sort of sense, and as we all know, that's not allowed.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Department stores *sigh* View Post
                could also be coined as a rogue
                True, but he was wearing plaid. That automatically makes him a ranger. Rogues don't wear plaid. Sides, Rangers get two weapon fighting as a free bonus feat at level 2. So it was the only logical deduction.

Comment

Damn, I wonder if you can pick up a burrito sword on DDO? That would be sweet! I bet they beat my acid rapier all to hell!

Comment

He just barely manages to wrestle free of his coat turned giant snake and proceeds to slay it with his twin blades of bean.
                    Oh, coffee, oh hell, all over the place...

Quoth sportsmom View Post
                    Damn, I wonder if you can pick up a burrito sword on DDO? That would be sweet! I bet they beat my acid rapier all to hell!
                    Bean burrito's gave you an instant +3 heartburn damage, and a 95% chance of inflicting Flatulence of Wrath, for 53 damage over 15 seconds.
                    I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Don't make me roll initiative!!
                      "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

I have to say that this is one of those people that even I wouldn't screw around with. That one doesn't need any more help to be crazy.
                        "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth sportsmom View Post
                          That should be a weapon in Kingdom of Loathing. +2 to hunger, special gas attack.

Comment

The man is now dual wielding burritos.
                            ( Which makes him at least a level 2 Ranger. God help me, and you, if you get that reference. )
                            Is a jacket a viable species enemy?

Comment

I feel so lost reading this thread...like you all belong to some secret club and I don't know the secret password to get in the door!
                              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X