This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How not to be helped and the stoner

1.decide that if you skip a queue of 6 or 7 people and come BEHIND the counter you will be noticed in a positive way, you won't.

2. Demand to know where the address books are and get angry when you are ignored.

3.Say that the person that already helped you is a "numpty" and "doesn't know anything"

4. coworker rings her bell to get attention of someone on the shop floor and the acussed 'numpty' turns up .You then say in front of his face he knows nothing and demands someone who knows.

5.Shout and scream when said address books are out of stock.

We actually found a bunch of address books in a delivery and o we did laugh

now onto the stoner

I got a call from the acting manager to look out for a drunk or stoned guy and make sure he behaved.

Dammit ! why do I have to be the only male on at the moment, but I went in search of mr stoner and found him rather quickly, he wasn't hard to miss.

Well , turned out this guy is smaller than me so I got a more confident and asked him what he wanted.

" I WANT.........q magazine."
    me: (getting bold) well they're pencils your looking at, this way .

He then approached me with the magazine
    him: "can i get discount on this, it's damaged"

He had ripped the barcode off the magazine Does he actually think this little scam will work.

me, not wanting to be attacked go and check the price for him , it is £3.99

me: yeah it's normally £6.99 so i'll give it to you for £3.99.
    him: o......o.....ok

So he bought it for full price. He must have thought he was so smart but I was VICTORIOUS!!

In other news I just heard I have been accepted into the army and i'm leaving in september YAY!!
    Last edited by lilstu50; 07-28-2009, 07:57 PM. Reason: I spelt stuff wrong ,duh

Quoth lilstu50 View Post
    me: yeah it's normally £6.99 so i'll give it to you for £3.99.
    him: o......o.....ok
    Win! Beaten at his own game.
    A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

Quoth lilstu50 View Post
      ...So he bought it for full price. He must have thought he was so smart but I was VICTORIAS!!

In other news I just heard I have been accepted into the army and i'm leaving in september YAY!!
      Would you like us to send you copies of "Victorious Secret"?

Sorry, I couldn't resist

Good luck and congrats on getting into the army. I would never have the guts to join. Plus I've already been asked and I told.
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
      X